Search found 237 matches

by Haberfield24
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:24 am
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)
Replies: 30
Views: 893

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

https://i.gyazo.com/eb26f5b33f92e891e21e25c7787bd5f9.png Sand is loose dirt. Now you're switching your argument from "It's not a sand track" to "It's not the best sand track" No my whole topic was that the image posted couldn't be considered as the best sand track in mxs. You're...
by Haberfield24
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:39 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)
Replies: 30
Views: 893

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

You're missing the point, fella. LACR is a track made of sand therefor it is a sand track. It doesn't matter what type of sand it is or how deep it is, LACR is a sand track because it is made of sand. That is an indisputable fact. We get it, Europe has "real sand", but to call the tracks ...
by Haberfield24
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:03 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)
Replies: 30
Views: 893

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

checkerz wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:
Never said i knew everything, i know one thing for sure, you like to eat brother.


If your'e gonna go personal, at least think of some decent content.


Yeh i better think of the decent content because we both know you can't bring any to the table.
by Haberfield24
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:01 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)
Replies: 30
Views: 893

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Try and find a motocross track with lots of elevation and jumps with beach sand, the maintence is literally impossible due to how beaten up the track gets. That's why tracks like Aseen are really special due to their being 40 guys fixing the track in between motos. Who said anything about beach san...
by Haberfield24
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:23 am
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)
Replies: 30
Views: 893

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Mine was just inspired by a typical euro sand track from Holland/Belgium that ive spent alot of time riding. And its absolutely perfect, a true sand track in my eyes I've learned something new today. Even if the track is made of sand, deep sand, beach sand, whatever sand, it is not a sand track if ...
by Haberfield24
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:17 am
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)
Replies: 30
Views: 893

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

https://i.gyazo.com/966cc71fc797bc437e61f0a263cdf22e.png . The fact that you call that a sand track just makes me not want to read the rest 3x deeper than Southwick . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Never said i knew everything, i know one thing for sure, you like to eat...
by Haberfield24
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:13 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)
Replies: 30
Views: 893

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

checkerz wrote:Image.


The fact that you call that a sand track just makes me not want to read the rest
by Haberfield24
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:29 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)
Replies: 30
Views: 893

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Youve never played this, how would you know But i've rode and raced 50+ sand tracks in my life and not a single one is like that. Typically not a lot of elevation, really knar dug out sections with huge banks where the ground is soft, lips are pretty none existent as well, mainly rollers etc. Don't...
by Haberfield24
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:13 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)
Replies: 30
Views: 893

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

MX5im33 wrote:
supermottousa19 wrote:Lierop is better dont @ me

@'d you
Image

Lmao wtf is that, that ain't no sand track
by Haberfield24
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:51 am
Forum: Racing
Topic: 2019 FULL MOON RACING
Replies: 3
Views: 337

Re: 2019 FULL MOON RACING

Am i allowed to ride a kawi?
by Haberfield24
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:54 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Shawn Smith | Mx Simulator by:skraks
Replies: 6
Views: 196

Re: Shawn Smith | Mx Simulator by:skraks

Sickest video i've seen in years, gj
by Haberfield24
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:45 pm
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: — Official 2019 MXSoN Skin Thread —
Replies: 22
Views: 1771

Re: — Official 2019 MXSoN Skin Thread —

Team ART/Racecraft Decals http://www.mediafire.com/folder/0s4gj626if4bk/2019_ART_Racecraft_Decals_MXSoN Owen Hillman - GBR - MX1 #7 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460097393862639628/624836608767819786/hillman.png Clint Martin - AUS - MX2 #23 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/46009739386...
by Haberfield24
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:48 am
Forum: Media Room
Topic: post your screen shots of MXSim
Replies: 51244
Views: 3099901

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

supermottousa19 wrote:honda

that bike, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
by Haberfield24
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:49 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: post your screen shots of MXSim
Replies: 51244
Views: 3099901

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Prats7 wrote:Image

Sickest setup i've seen in years, bikes so clean.
by Haberfield24
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:40 pm
Forum: Media Room
Topic: post your screen shots of MXSim
Replies: 51244
Views: 3099901

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Atom6246 wrote:u rite

Image

Go to advanced search