Search found 109 matches
- Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:32 am
- Forum: Media Room
- Topic: post your screen shots of MXSim
- Replies: 48803
- Views: 2301700
DBRider251 wrote:reddead422 wrote:bump
Did you just fucking bump a screenshot post hoping for compliments?
lol no for me it showed up on the other page and now both are here. either im dumb or i have schizo.
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:38 am
- Forum: Tracks
- Topic: JGSX: Stewart's 2018 SX Test Track
- Replies: 33
- Views: 4545
Ddavis wrote:I can run nationals at pretty high settings with 40 people and run 125 fps, I'm in single player on this track with low settings at 40 fps.. Is it just me or is this track really demanding on the PC?
im getting normal frames on it
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:26 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Can some one please recolour a bike for me please
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1102
Tux3do wrote:I probably could, hmu on discord EdenBeechey#2114
hmmmm, second account?
- Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:25 pm
- Forum: Model and Skin Editing
- Topic: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2
- Replies: 17144
- Views: 1143132
John23 wrote:Dos and Do Nots?
the helmet looks super clean man good job. Really the only tip i can give you is when lining things up i use the wire frame as a guide, and it usually really helps.
- Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:50 pm
- Forum: Models and Skins
- Topic: 2018 Alpinestars BNS Neck Brace **Release Fund**
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7103
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Abear944 wrote:Nice work on the brace silver. Very quality model. Keep up the good work!!
Not to be an asshole but you judge a lot of peoples stuff. Do you even make anything for the community?