Search found 119 matches

by Kenny154
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:23 am
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: 2017 Rockstar Husqvarna Replica
Replies: 5
Views: 224

Re: 2017 Rockstar Husqvarna Replica

Imagine if you took pictures where we could actually see the bikes :D I agree lmao http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a2fc/yb7me0d268hn5xbzg.jpg http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/54b6/62k89vv8cv8bxv8zg.jpg http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/0264/r0mgi85qeubq40hzg.jpg Turn your FOV 30 - 35
by Kenny154
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:52 am
Forum: Model and Skin Editing
Topic: Upcoming Models #2
Replies: 11614
Views: 777212

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Not Tear Offs. But RollOffs!!!!!! I've got some RollOffs that i just started working on today. I think they are quite good and surprised with how they came out!!! Ive gotta do norms and shading for them still. Yes they will be a public release not sure how long until i post it tho.. https://images....
by Kenny154
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 am
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: [RELEASE] RMZ 2016 (New front plate and cycra)
Replies: 53
Views: 56229

Re: [RELEASE] RMZ 2016 (New front plate and cycra)

Dumbbelly29 wrote:I've got this - the plate is high poly AF. Though when I get a chance il upload an updated version with some bling and no dissolved front end


thank you <3
by Kenny154
Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:54 am
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: [RELEASE] RMZ 2016 (New front plate and cycra)
Replies: 53
Views: 56229

Re: [RELEASE] RMZ 2016 (New front plate and cycra)

LilMx wrote:New Link plz ??
by Kenny154
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:04 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: First To Have Lego Controller Thumbsticks?
Replies: 13
Views: 436

Re: First To Have Lego Controller Thumbsticks?

mack| spokes wrote:Image

:lol:
by Kenny154
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: MX Simulator 2
Replies: 7
Views: 423

Re: MX Simulator 2

broland278 wrote:If you can do a lap successfully you are a god. please record it

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/152435545

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Diai3oxWxc8

alot of time spent on this!!!! great i love it so much!!!!!!!!!
by Kenny154
Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:12 am
Forum: Model and Skin Editing
Topic: Upcoming Models #2
Replies: 11614
Views: 777212

Re: Upcoming Models #2

paulr093 wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:Who are you????


:lol:


:lol:
by Kenny154
Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:19 am
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: 2018 KX250F
Replies: 12
Views: 2311

Re: 2018 KX250F

Why don't you spend more time on your projects? This looks seriously half assed, and trust me, that's actually the nicest way i could possibly call it. I know that you don't owe anyone of us anything and yes I know that it's free, but is that a reason to release something half assed? I really think...
by Kenny154
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:42 am
Forum: Model and Skin Editing
Topic: Upcoming Models #2
Replies: 11614
Views: 777212

Re: Upcoming Models #2

silverskate wrote:2018 KX250F
Image


what exactly did you change on the bike?
by Kenny154
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:50 pm
Forum: Model and Skin Editing
Topic: KX125 Restoration Progress
Replies: 15
Views: 856

Re: KX125 Restoration Progress

Yess this will be awesome!!!!
by Kenny154
Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:26 am
Forum: Model and Skin Editing
Topic: Upcoming Models #2
Replies: 11614
Views: 777212

Re: Upcoming Models #2

vortexracingleader wrote:The leatt 4.5 chest protector


Its looking great! will look awesome in game :D
by Kenny154
Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:44 am
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: Tire Pressures
Replies: 9
Views: 363

Re: Tire Pressures

In that case we'd also need bike damage and/or punctures in the game otherwise there'd be no reason to run anything but the softest setting right? I mean there would be a reason. What about sand tracks? you need to lower the pressure for better traction on sand tracks and you'd need to change it fo...
by Kenny154
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:36 am
Forum: Model and Skin Editing
Topic: Upcoming Models #2
Replies: 11614
Views: 777212

Re: Upcoming Models #2

vortexracingleader wrote:Image


Will there be a neckbrace to fit with this?
by Kenny154
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:32 am
Forum: Tracks
Topic: Trippy SX
Replies: 27
Views: 1926

Re: Trippy SX

99% of the tracks on this game are incredibly unrealistic you moron. 99% of the tracks are fun to play, turleys tracks are the 1% that are cancer why do you say that? not good enough to actually play them correctly or something? (not even a question, just obvious fact at this point) They're dumb be...
by Kenny154
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:42 am
Forum: Tracks
Topic: Trippy SX
Replies: 27
Views: 1926

Re: Trippy SX

808, it's ok. I get your frustration, but this dude is incredibly bad at making tracks. Yet he puts a donation link in the post, for what reason? You're probably one of his subscribers so I get why you're upset lol, but this is a simulator. Not a "let me take LSD and think this is a fun track&...

Go to advanced search