Search found 2199 matches

by Hi Im Skyqe
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:41 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

808 wrote:
BradyS21 wrote:so i dont understand? who is rush chapman?

just in case you're being serious.. i hope you aren't

Image


Image
by Hi Im Skyqe
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

got punted by atom holm first turn Are you stupid or just ignorant? https://i.gyazo.com/835b47a24c331f7c9e6176b525ed6464.gif So why doesn't everyone do it? Seriously so confused by this. How was his start in the main tonight? Its because...... wait for it.... its unrealistic. You seriously would li...
by Hi Im Skyqe
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:43 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: JLV should use Unreal Engine 4!
Replies: 50
Views: 1947

Re: JLV should use Unreal Engine 4!

YaBoiMxx wrote:So JLV what do you think of Mx Simulator being implemented into UE4? what is your opinion and will it happen..


Not happening..
by Hi Im Skyqe
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:38 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Whats your pc?
Replies: 3761
Views: 170236

Re: Whats your pc?

New cards will be worse if mining is still prevalent...
by Hi Im Skyqe
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:38 pm
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

yes yes
by Hi Im Skyqe
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Rush wrote:
Ddavis wrote:FCOTP

Image


Fastest Child On The Planet
by Hi Im Skyqe
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:59 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Rush wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Image

dang pete u lost some weight i see


Thx Rush.
by Hi Im Skyqe
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:11 pm
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Bubba40 wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
nioubie wrote:kids :shock: :o :D

Leclair is the new Root, Always riding dirty and shit talking people lmao.

Image


:lol: :lol:
by Hi Im Skyqe
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:38 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

I think I know the answer to this, but since I'm a smartass, what happens if a rider that raced West ends up being top 15 in the 450 points by the time West swings back around? :lol: Yes I know Rush will be fine. Read the thread Devin......... :lol: @Maxtizz, Can i race 450 ams ? If i score too man...
by Hi Im Skyqe
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:00 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

I've been lucky recently in the fact that I haven't gotten screwed over by other riders riding like novices. :lol: :lol: :lol: https://i.gyazo.com/0d54f458dce90f50ba85856e51440482.gif rip, yeah I was trying to avoid him I just didn't know where he was going...that was definitely me being an idiot :...
by Hi Im Skyqe
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:45 pm
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Jakob Hubbard wrote:I've been lucky recently in the fact that I haven't gotten screwed over by other riders riding like novices.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
by Hi Im Skyqe
Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:01 pm
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Main event and you're getting lapped, I understand that it's racing. But if you're getting lapped in a heat or an lcq AND you don't respect the blue flag, AND you make a leader crash... you don't belong in the Pro class, much less the 450 pro class. One week suspensions will not teach these people ...
by Hi Im Skyqe
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:39 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

T_Frye127 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:The fact that you think people actually unplug the cable... :lol:



you say that like there hasnt been an incident involving someone unplugging their cable... :lol:


Well, technically there hasn't been an incident where a person physically unplugged the cable.. :lol:
by Hi Im Skyqe
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:45 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1385
Views: 42214

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

The fact that you think people actually unplug the cable... :lol:

Go to advanced search