Search found 766 matches

by T_Frye127
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:56 pm
Forum: Track Editing
Topic: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2
Replies: 12451
Views: 940020

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

anyone wanna help me with the environment when im done with this?

Image
by T_Frye127
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:43 pm
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1279
Views: 38787

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

TeamHavocRacing wrote: even Marshall Mathers.



i wasn't aware that he acted like a gangster lol
by T_Frye127
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:01 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1279
Views: 38787

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:The fact that you think people actually unplug the cable... :lol:



you say that like there hasnt been an incident involving someone unplugging their cable... :lol:
by T_Frye127
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:54 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1279
Views: 38787

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

yeah thats some wonky internet lol and i love how everyone gets so defensive when i simply bring something up. you nerds act like im sitting here saying omg ban this horrible person ommmmerrrggoooddddd lol
by T_Frye127
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:37 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1279
Views: 38787

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

First off sorry to dominic, id imagine im gettin a protest after that race lol i didnt realize it was you i took out multiple times ): i was just over it. but on a side note, i think we got another mullins situation. the kid doesnt have any lag issues until he goes down then hes gone for a few minut...
by T_Frye127
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:13 am
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Twitch Clips
Replies: 2
Views: 85

Twitch Clips

Since everyone has been firing up their streams lately, i feel like there will plenty of clips to share.

https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyBoredClipsmomRuleFive
by T_Frye127
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:30 am
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR
Replies: 57
Views: 2822

Re: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

T_Frye127 wrote:i just dont really care tbh lol
by T_Frye127
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 am
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR
Replies: 57
Views: 2822

Re: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

sir you need to relax okay. like jeeeeze. it seems like seth was making a snarky comment to the kid saying his stuff was bad. then tried to back it up saying he was talking about the png because he was getting hate. its alright dude its just a little too hard for ol 808 to comprehend what we are sa...
by T_Frye127
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:53 am
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR
Replies: 57
Views: 2822

Re: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

blah sir you need to relax okay. like jeeeeze. it seems like seth was making a snarky comment to the kid saying his stuff was bad. then tried to back it up saying he was talking about the png because he was getting hate. its alright dude its just a little too hard for ol 808 to comprehend what we a...
by T_Frye127
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:23 pm
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR
Replies: 57
Views: 2822

Re: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

808 wrote:
you braindead doorknob


right
by T_Frye127
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:33 pm
Forum: Models and Skins
Topic: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR
Replies: 57
Views: 2822

Re: 2018 KEN ROCZEN OAKLAND GEAR

The kid was talking not trying to help anything, there was no constructive criticism. The kid had nothing but bad to say about someone trying to actually do something for the community. I woulda banned him too. This game will do just fine without people raggin on others about something they are tryi...
by T_Frye127
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:49 am
Forum: Track Editing
Topic: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2
Replies: 12451
Views: 940020

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/369239051682840576/410380530027200512/screenshot066.png This is just some extra long sx track I whipped up today. I think it would be really cool to see some Monster Energy Cup type of race on it. is it not released because you want a race done on it? yes sir ...
by T_Frye127
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 pm
Forum: Track Editing
Topic: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2
Replies: 12451
Views: 940020

Re: Upcoming Tracks and Track Objects #2

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/369239051682840576/410380530027200512/screenshot066.png This is just some extra long sx track I whipped up today. I think it would be really cool to see some Monster Energy Cup type of race on it. is it not released because you want a race done on it?
by T_Frye127
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:48 am
Forum: Media Room
Topic: Post your render for MXS here!
Replies: 4975
Views: 415933

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

MxWayGamer wrote:When you make a very bad race

Image


shit, thats the pre race concentration station hahah. well done dude this is sick
by T_Frye127
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:14 am
Forum: EMF Racing
Topic: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF
Replies: 1279
Views: 38787

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

retweet thats why youre still mad at me from A1 EU Quading onto your back.. sad world nahh that was just the topper to the cake for you releasing something i paid for. but it was my bad for thinkin you were talkin about me this time and i admitted that yet your lil boyfriend has to come put his 2 c...

Go to advanced search