Will there be big bikes?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Will there be big bikes?

Post by enzopersson »

Hey, im just wondering.. is there gonna be 450f and 250 2 stroke? should be awsome with that, im so bored of the 125's, theyr soo slow!.. and another thing.. its "Simulator" why can u whip at 2 ways in the same jump? like : left whip to right whip to left whip in one jump? thats not real.. and another thing, please make it so u can lean back, make it more stabil when u do it, but less corner ability?

THANKS!
rewrew421

Re: Will there be big bikes?

Post by rewrew421 »

Actually you can wip left to right, i remember at a track in alabama they had these big piles of dirt and TP199 was hitting one wipping to the left the he would turn back and wip to the right for the landing becuase the were not aligned strait, maybe it just takes mad skills todo it? lots of foam pit stunts?

and there will be no 450/250's in the game yet please read the FAQ
Last edited by rewrew421 on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I wouldn't have thought you could whip one way then the other either, but it is physically correct due to gyroscopic precession. If you put a bike in zero G environment with both wheels spinning and then turn the handlebars, the bike will wobble like a spinning top. For a normal sized jump there is only time for one iteration of the wobble, and that's what brings the whip back in line. But if you have a really huge jump, the wobble will come full circle and let you go the other way too.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

But i mean, it could been fun if u had to turn it back youself not the game.. if u whip to the left and then dont press enything, it goes back to normal.. make it slower to take it back i mean, cuz if u gonna do a really long jump and whip, Its gonna look and feel more real.
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

Just hold the turn button down untill your ready for it to come back most the time this will work, sometimes it just causes you to wreck xD
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"