PS3 Controller HELP!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

PS3 Controller HELP!!

Post by McNeil Racing »

ok this has probally already been posted a few times but icve looked at them and t hey didnt really help me.

i was wondering if someone can give me specific steps to get my ps3 controller to work ingame any help is appreicated can we just leave out the flameing and get the to help. thanks.
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: PS3 Controller HELP!!

Post by jlv »

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

Yeah i found out off an amazing! tutorial on youtube if u want me to post the link for future newbs like me i can just request it and ill send ya it
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Go ahead and post the link. I'm sure someone will find it helpful.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AverageMatt.
Team: Privateer

Post by AverageMatt. »

Ahh, i need help now. Ive tried tutoirals from youtube where you rstart and tap F8 to disable driver authoriastion or something, and i've tried the ps3-sixaxis one. I am not trying the one you posted above and its still not saying my ps3 conroller is even plugged in. when it obvoulsy is .... whats gone wrong and is it because of the F8 thing i done?
doubledragoncc

Post by doubledragoncc »

I found an emulator that makes ALL controllers act like an XBOX360 controller. Its called TocaEdit XBox 360 Controller Emulator at the link below

http://www.tocaedit.com/IB/index.php?au ... howfile=54

Also Pinnacal have one called Pinnacal Game Profiler but you have to pay to use it (But I can give you codes if you want to try it)

http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/

Hope this helps m8