MX SIM Insider -March-

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Joe
Team: MXSP

MX SIM Insider -March-

Post by Joe »

I was a little bored so i whiped something up i know its not that good but i was bored lol

MX Simulator March

This month is a packed moth for the mx Sim riders with Preview 5 just released we are all excited for the release of the full game witch should happen within months

Preview 5 includes

* Points series. Where you can compete in a series doesn’t matter if you can go a 5 lap burst can u be consistent for weekend to weekend?
* Fixed antilock bug. Antilock are now antilock
* Adjustable auto clutch RPMs. you can now adjust your auto clutch RPMs just another thing to make this the best sim on the block

* Now uses png format for bike textures.
* Better handling when dabbing. Your bike now handles better when u fly into a corner and dabb
* Rear wheel counter-torque models a chain drive more closely for more realistic rear suspension action. Rear suspension now compresses when you giver ads to the "WOW" factor of this game

Some other things I found out in march is terrain deformation that right there is the best thing you race 20 laps and you got finger pump you think your fast because you can ride the same lines over and over nah I don’t think so
Your gunna have to change it up because that line isn’t gunna be there in 5 laps

Inside MX SIM sat down with WILSONATV and asked a few questions:

1.What do you think of mx sim?

WILSONATV: MX sim is a very well thought out and organized game. While the graphics aren’t up to many other games the gameplay gets to you, after you get past the HUGE learner’s curve.

2.Will you buy the full version of the game?

WILSONATV: Yes, while I don’t have a job, I most likely will buy it, just to give more money for a better game engine maybe.

3.What do you think of all the things in preview 5?

WILSONATV: wow is all I could say have no idea what he did to the physics but they are much more user friendly as well will keep older more experienced game riders entertained.

4.What do you think of terrain deformation?

WILSONATV: terrain deformation is great.although it doesn’t quite match motostorm's deformation it still is a great feature for a computer game.

5.Do you play mx sim a lot how many hours?

WILSONATV: I probably play MXS just as much as mx Vs atv unleashed, but the thing is that game was developed by a bunch of coders, modelers, and artists.and MXS is only a 1 person development team.

6.Do you ride/ race in real life?

WILSONATV: No while I do not ride dirtbikes, although I have on occasion, I ride quads.

7.Dose MX Sim relate to Real Motocross?

WILSONATV: except for the graphics this game does an amazing job at capturing what motocross is.