Just turned arcade off...good gosh!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Re: Just turned arcade off...good gosh!

Post by JP37R »

DoctorJD wrote:Now I've just got to tweak the suspension settings so I don't endo every time I jump.

Again, thanks for the help!
just up the rider mass to 45+ that will make it easier to keep the frontend up over jumps. All it really takes is better throttle control, but that will come with practice.
rainey06au
Team: Honda

Post by rainey06au »

Yep, keep the throttle pinned as your going up the jump and you should keep the nose high, on longer jumps sometimes a flick of the ride forwards then backwards will keep the nose up, just remember to release the throttle till the nose is level to make sure you get a safe landing.
DoctorJD
Team: Privateer

Post by DoctorJD »

rainey06au wrote:Yep, keep the throttle pinned as your going up the jump and you should keep the nose high, on longer jumps sometimes a flick of the ride forwards then backwards will keep the nose up, just remember to release the throttle till the nose is level to make sure you get a safe landing.
Finally getting the hang of it! I'm being much more conscious of throttle control and body position on the jumps, "arcade" will spoil you in that regard. I was actually able to keep sight of one of my old "ghost" rides (recorded back when I was on arcade mode) last night. Still got a ways to go, but it's definately not as impossible as I first thought.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

Once you get the hang of it good you can beat the "arcade laptimes" by far, pretty easy becouse when you are riding with arcade you have no grip.

peace and good luck!
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Yeah when i first got the game i couldnt even make a lap without crashing every corner. It takes quite a long time to ride fast laps consistently but its frustrating getting to that point. Just keep practicing and you'll get the hang of it, its just like real life it takes time to get good.
thoov12

Post by thoov12 »

i too have just started but i have always played with arcade mode off my stability is about 40 right now and that is working out for me the track i learned how to ride on is libertysx