Rostarn MX race watch here!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Dustin434
Team: Privateer

Re: Rostarn MX race watch here!

Post by Dustin434 »

you can thank my trainer for that

a year or two ago i starting winning everything and i got really cocky sayin i was the best and he got really mad (we'll leave it at that)
so we had talks and stuff and i read books about it and he made me run all the time (like 6 in the morning)
so i get that alot
but anyways fred what track next if there is a next
id say laguna caren the ruts and stuff would make screenshots and the banners so no one can cut ; )
"90 percent of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra
Thanks To Kawasakis For The Sig
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I dont think the age explain... Actually i've 14years but when i had 11years ( When i made my first track for MVA) I never tried do that...
Just think about what you did... everybody search fun i guess and you break it ''cheatin''
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
DJD

Post by DJD »

DJ_Diehl you are getting "Arrogant" in my own opinion
and dont rip on his spelling when he's 11 im just surprised that he actually used that word correctly
HAHAHA.....okay, okay.......When i read these forums i tend to view everyone as someone my own age.....

So i admit that 141's mis-spelling of "arrogant" is forgivable for an 11 year old.......

But come on dude.....this is the second time the kid cheated.....its just not necessary

and i dont see how i am being arrogant......Cheating is pathetic
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

GOD DAMN IT! i sent in the wrong demo!!! :evil: i had two 53 second laps :( im so bummed
WHOA THERE
Dustin434

Post by Dustin434 »

you guys
seriously
i feel like i made a bunch of enemies
i didnt win i wouldnt have even come close
the race is just for fun it doesnt matter and even if it mattered on the website come one its a game
i obviously made a mistake trying to make the race different and not just people going around a track
if you guys keep beating on me like this then im just gonna leave ive got better things to do
heres my demo watch it and tell if you think i was trying to win compared to houston or dallas
Attachments
141_RostarnMX.mxdemo
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 43 times
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I don't mind if you leave.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Nobody is saying to leave , just try show us you're getting maturiti. Man actullly i'm really slow
My best result on a race is 5th , it made my day.... Because I dont stay hours on PC trying make a perfect demo and I trying win a race
Thats got bored , i jus try have fun thats why i like to race

I just said how i feel and sorry for my english
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Is it really cheating when it is that obvious? Its like trying to enter a 450 in the 250 class. There's no way you aren't going to get caught. If someone were to ask me I'd say you're all overreacting.
gordy

Post by gordy »

Phathry25 wrote:Is it really cheating when it is that obvious? Its like trying to enter a 450 in the 250 class. There's no way you aren't going to get caught. If someone were to ask me I'd say you're all overreacting.
i agree with pharthy on this one, its obvious that he wasnt intent on actually gaining some secret advantage from doing this
instupitious.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

SERIOUSLY GUYS ARE GETTING 2 SERIOUS WITH THE GAME!! ITS just a fucking game but whatever nice vid
Dustin434

Post by Dustin434 »

Phathry25 wrote:Is it really cheating when it is that obvious? Its like trying to enter a 450 in the 250 class. There's no way you aren't going to get caught. If someone were to ask me I'd say you're all overreacting.

lol or show up with a 450 in the peewee class
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

hey fred if i rename my tracks folder name now would itwork or would i have to do it again because i spent ages on that demo :cry:
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

excellent race 188, you got me in the last corner! And I think that was my first holeshot, by half a wheel, but a holeshot none the less!
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
russ190

Post by russ190 »

i cant get the file to download...
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

i figured out i would have came 5th behind puma if i renamed my file right but you know shit happens i guess. I got the final race time and added how much they lost by and looked at my total race time and thats how i figured that i would have came 5th