mx sim too expensive for what it is

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Jacko447

mx sim too expensive for what it is

Post by Jacko447 »

right i couldnt really find anything on this so dont go mental for posting it ok , i was just about to order this game until i hit the price , now i have come to a halt , i mean really and honestly £33.00 for this game ? i was expecting £20.00 or something around there , i dont mean to slag of this game as i really like it but wow £33.00 i feel robbed , does any one eles think that it is way to much ?
Kawasakis

Re: mx sim way too expensive for what it is

Post by Kawasakis »

nah,its good price.Now JLV said that multiplayer going good for now,so with multiplayer its should be normal price like this.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Re: mx sim too expensive for what it is

Post by cpt_Slow »

You should have bought it when the pound was strong :twisted:
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

I think its expensive yeah, but its REALLY worth it..Its just so much fun :P
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

I had the same reservations that you did.

After JLV released the newest update, basically to change a setting I had requested he change, I decided it was actually 100% worth it.

This game is what I've been wanting out of a MX game for the last 10 years. I'm happy to pay the asking price for it.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

hell it's money well spent, you should be jumping with joy,

forget your wallet,life's too short,do yourself a favour and come RACING, :wink:
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

its not only the game you are paying for its the support JLV has supported this game vary well and he listens to his customers
Jacko447

Post by Jacko447 »

yer ok i can see alot of benefits, however what about putting it down to £25 (or is that just being cheeky) , reason i say that is, £25 sounds cheaper and at a more "respectible" price , this should also not really shock the customer when they come into checking out the game , and lastly stop people complaining e.g( me ) on how the price is bad etc . p.s im not a buisssness brainiac but maybe this could help j.l.v sell more games ( which most of the time is the most important thing ) ... i duno its just an idea, the more customers the better right ?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

well that doesnt make me to happy
i paid for $42 when the game had no lean no decals just some extra tracks
now your gunna pay less for a game that has decals, rider movement, and extra tracks

not including all the community made things such as bikes, rider models, tracks to the highest of standards

none of that was there when i paid and im still happy i did buy it but now lower it wouldnt be right at all
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

I paid for this game with my contingency money. I didn't use the Suzuki Card for awhile and I figured I check the balance and it was $43. I WAS STOKED. But yeah dude, it's definitely worth the investment. I mean, once you learn how to make skins and tracks, the possibilites are just endless
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

i paid $62 but i was unlucky, the week before it was $40 something, but i wasn't paid yet so, it was unlucky for me. It is worth every cent :D
jackofknives

Post by jackofknives »

Jacko447 wrote:right i couldnt really find anything on this so dont go mental for posting it ok , i was just about to order this game until i hit the price , now i have come to a halt , i mean really and honestly £33.00 for this game ? i was expecting £20.00 or something around there , i dont mean to slag of this game as i really like it but wow £33.00 i feel robbed , does any one eles think that it is way to much ?
For an unfinished game? Yes. £33.00 is too much money and unfortunately, MX Simulator is still a raw, unfinished game.

However, if you think about what this game could become in the future...i'd say buy it. It could be an incredible game. That was the reason that conviced me to fork out the cash.
genEric122

Post by genEric122 »

The bottom line is, YOU can't put a price on JLV's work, only he can.
If he wants to charge more than you are willing to spend, then don't buy it......... But to say you have been ripped off when you didn't spend a dime is a little crazy.
Jacko447

Post by Jacko447 »

i didnt really say for jlv to change the price just for me !! its not a demand in any matter, its just an IDEA which a put forth into the forum. but by the looks of things im sure im not the only that thinks its over priced , but i will repeat for everyone its just an idea , this game will go big wen multiplayer is up so it would sure be a good idea to look into the buisness side of this game