sitting in corners?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
norcal_105
Team: Privateer

sitting in corners?

Post by norcal_105 »

Ok i have been playing this game for about 3 weeks now and i still spend about 2 hrs a day on setup... kinda getting tired of trying... but i was wondering if most people were sittin in corners or standing the entire track? please let me know, this may help..
Voutare

Re: sitting in corners?

Post by Voutare »

Try downloading a race and see how people ride.

I know I sit in every single corner in the game (unless it's retarded bumpy), but that is just me.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

seat when you seat in real life
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

norcal_105 wrote:Ok i have been playing this game for about 3 weeks now and i still spend about 2 hrs a day on setup...
stick with it,experimenting with set-up will pay off ~ i tend to stand always, until foot out get's modelled. :twisted:
genEric122

Post by genEric122 »

I have my back brake and sit on the same key so I only sit when back braking, and that isn't very often.
Wideopen6

Post by Wideopen6 »

genEric122 wrote:I have my back brake and sit on the same key so I only sit when back braking, and that isn't very often.
you dont break check?
norcal_105

Post by norcal_105 »

well one thing i have kinda found to work is stand all the time and put my rider forward spring and damp all the way down.. so at least he moves his weight..
yomo

Post by yomo »

genEric122 wrote:I have my back brake and sit on the same key so I only sit when back braking, and that isn't very often.
How do you sit in corners while accelerating.

Anyway what i TRY to do in Motocross is sit at the point of acceleration. Supercross is almost always sitting while on the ground and just stand for jumps and whoops