MXS Online Racing Discussion

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
rgaede
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Online Racing Discussion

Post by rgaede »

Yeah, that was awesome man! still riding there on my smoker.
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Wideopen6

Post by Wideopen6 »

hahah ill bb in there in like 1 second. ive been on like 3 different bikes. the 09 monster kawi and 09 stock kawi and the default 2 smoker kawi.
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

Excellent racing guys, too bad I wasn't more awake right now or we'd have had a great battle j-bob(assuming it was you, #23j). Getting too tired to ride consistantly, evidenced by turning that 1:08, and then after waiting for you guys to catch up only being able to turn 1:20's...
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Wideopen6

Post by Wideopen6 »

holy crap who were those 2 bad mother fuckers on suzuki's? once again i was on the kawi 2 smoker.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

rgaede wrote:Excellent racing guys, too bad I wasn't more awake right now or we'd have had a great battle j-bob(assuming it was you, #23j). Getting too tired to ride consistantly, evidenced by turning that 1:08, and then after waiting for you guys to catch up only being able to turn 1:20's...

im the same way man.. cant barely keep my eyes open. i either wait up and then we dice for a couple corners and i crash. or u wait up and then u mess up. its still damn fun tho. wish we woulda had more people. and wideopen whats with the backing up and hitting the gate wide open right when it drops. why not just do a regular start and have fun?
Wideopen6

Post by Wideopen6 »

jbob23 wrote:
rgaede wrote:Excellent racing guys, too bad I wasn't more awake right now or we'd have had a great battle j-bob(assuming it was you, #23j). Getting too tired to ride consistantly, evidenced by turning that 1:08, and then after waiting for you guys to catch up only being able to turn 1:20's...

im the same way man.. cant barely keep my eyes open. i either wait up and then we dice for a couple corners and i crash. or u wait up and then u mess up. its still damn fun tho. wish we woulda had more people. and wideopen whats with the backing up and hitting the gate wide open right when it drops. why not just do a regular start and have fun?

lol.....
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

Allllllllrighty then
Attachments
Ace%20Ventura.jpg
(19.03 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
Wideopen6

Post by Wideopen6 »

hahahah
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

OMG, that movie, I love it. You just brought back so many childhood memories
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

nice racing #677, #13, #54 (I think) and #23j
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Yeah! That was crazy fun!
Im #677 :)
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

lol Dj..great movie indeed. had some awesome races at locust with #13 (vellu i believe) u race clean man. u can switch up ur lines no problem and keep it goin. i still dont get why people feel the need to take u out in a corner. pretty gay.
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Ohh! You're #23! Yeah I think I took you out once or twice..We had some great fights :)
Mumhra

Post by Mumhra »

lluks252 wrote:nice racing #677, #13, #54 (I think) and #23j
Great race :)

and it was #542, not #54 :)

I really don't understand why some people need to take someone out. I had some great races today. All clean riders and lot's of passes going on. Even some blockpasses lol. Great fun :)
It ofcourse is normal that occasionaly someone takes someone else out. This is not an easy game. And the lag when playing online does not make it any easier. I allready have been taken out by someone and i also have allready taken someone else out. But i have never done it on purpose and i also have not the feeling that someone else took me out on purpose either. It happens.. it's a difficult game. Key is, that if someone takes you out, not to go behind him and take him back out. Maybe it wasn't on purpose. So when you go and take him out then he will come back at you. This just never ends. Best is, if you get taken out, to assume it was an accident and just forget about it. Calm down, it's only a game. And a great one if everyone just goes out and has fun with it :).
Last edited by Mumhra on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

There was a #54 too :)
And nice racing jbob !