MXS Online Racing Discussion

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: MXS Online Racing Discussion

Post by yzmxer608 »

Wow, I finally got in and am doing some racing! It's really fun. Who else is in the n00b room (C class room)?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

thats annoying, look at the 19801 server, they are just gooning and doing wellies, cmon guys we want to play too, #18, #105, #115 i dont remember well, we want to play too, the server isnt just for you, its for all us :|
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Try the 19800 server, theres only about 5 of us in there, not the fastest guys ever, but still fun :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jack 984
Team: Privateer

Post by Jack 984 »

good race 608!
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

DankeKTM21 wrote:thats annoying, look at the 19801 server, they are just gooning and doing wellies, cmon guys we want to play too, #18, #105, #115 i dont remember well, we want to play too, the server isnt just for you, its for all us :|
Doing backflips isent gooning! we thaught the track sucked so we decided not to race. and we restarted then and then to get more ppl in.
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

enzopersson wrote:
lluks252 wrote:
ddmx488 wrote:It's enzo and his cousin. I was racing with them earlier and we were just screwing around. Chances are that they want to play and you want to race. Join the budds creek server and you will get solid racing.
I will join it, they piss me off...now #211 is clean and the guy on a honda with no #'s is being a queer, why be a lapped rider and square up a rider that is on the lead lap like 2 secs behind the leader?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!
i was the guy without a number i think, haha we where 3 riders, me you and my cousin. Me and my cousin wasent even racing u, sorry if u got irretated becouse u knocked me out without a reason in the start so i thaught u wanted to play just for fun.

peace
I didn't mean to knock you out at the start...someone (probably your cousin) turned right when the gates dropped which forced me to go right or I would get ran into, you just didn't turn right....also, I know you can tell when someone is racing and when someone is jackoff on a track...you clearly knew I was racing as I wasn't popping wheelie like you guys, all I was doing was throwing whips and trying to do some consistant racing/laps, well that was until I got ran into full speed by a lapper
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

ok wait what are the servers at this point? i'm a little unsure of which one to play on.. is there like an A class B class C class server?
gordy

Post by gordy »

at the moment everyone is just in the original server
instupitious.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

alright thanks gordy
DW434

Post by DW434 »

i thought there were 3 set up
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

WTF, out of the 3 servers available, 1 person was on. How strange
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

so lets go, go all to the 19800 server, if its full, 19801, and then 19802, would be better thought
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

we need to supercross now mx is getting boring
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

omg i'm loving multiplayer i go soo much faster... i'm almost below the 1 minute mark on rabbit hill (1:00.113)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

DannyBoy wrote:omg i'm loving multiplayer i go soo much faster... i'm almost below the 1 minute mark on rabbit hill (1:00.113)
...hax