oiho and pa boys

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
suzuki941
Team: privateer

oiho and pa boys

Post by suzuki941 »

anybody live in this area that is good at building tracks. It would be awsome to ride tracks like oir pleasure valley area 330 briarcliff apple cabin mapple shade any of these tracks would be awsome.
ryanmx25

Re: oiho and pa boys

Post by ryanmx25 »

cant build tracks but i live like 2 hrs from briarcliff , sick track
suzuki941

Post by suzuki941 »

ya same here man all of those tracks would be so fun to ride on mxs.Just wish i could make good tracks
twistmoto
Team: TwistMoto Racing

Post by twistmoto »

suzuki941 wrote:ya same here man all of those tracks would be so fun to ride on mxs.Just wish i could make good tracks
Pretty new here, but I have seen a few places where some of the better track builders will help a guy/gal out by cleaning up a track if you can get the main design of the track built.
suzuki941

Post by suzuki941 »

ya thats the problem i cant even get a main layout going.I have no experience with building tracks.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

time to start. :D
start with briarcliff since its flat. just play with the editor. youll figure it out. thats what everyone had to do. that or photoshop if you have skill with that. check this for some tips http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=11
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

Im in the process of doing Beans Bike Park. Just taking me a while, cause i work on a computer 40 hours a week. The last thing I want to do is go home and build a track.
suzuki941

Post by suzuki941 »

thanks barrington i was trying to figure some thing out for graphics and what not today this will help alot.The only problem with briarcliff is i havent been there since like 09 so im sure the track has changed,ill try and find some good helmet cams or something of the track from this year.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I had a base for beans done. Sent that to shaffernocker a while back. Had a base for OIR done as well; it didn't ride well at all in game (boring track). Briarcliff would be a fun track in game if you manipulated the elevation a little bit.
suzuki941

Post by suzuki941 »

Ya briarcliff would be cool,i think 330 would be fun to ride gets rough and its a pretty long track.One of my favorite tracks to ride.
Is there going to be a D class next am event DD trying to get top 20 :D
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

ddmx wrote:I had a base for beans done. Sent that to shaffernocker a while back. Had a base for OIR done as well; it didn't ride well at all in game (boring track). Briarcliff would be a fun track in game if you manipulated the elevation a little bit.
Yup, DDMX came to the rescue... as always :) Got the Map done, layed out the tilemap for the layout, just need to go and start putting in some ruts/bumps and fix the jumps up a bit. Then ill be hitting you up davie, cause I am gonna need some help learning decals/textures.
suzuki941

Post by suzuki941 »

sick i cant wait to ride beans.Is it the new layout from this year Cory?