Snapshot's need there own space!!!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
genEric122

Snapshot's need there own space!!!!!

Post by genEric122 »

I think the snapshot's need to be in a part of the forum where it is easy to find them.....
I haven't been on for a week or so and seems multiplayer is out, but I have to dig through the forums to find it,
and I have no idea without reading 100 pages if I need the first one (I found several) or if the last one will cover all?
yomo

Re: Snapshot's need there own space!!!!!

Post by yomo »

the latest snapshot is always located at the to of the general discussion and should have a light bulb next to it. (the topics part not announcements)

The current one at the moment is 2009-02-26

The current snapshot will always include all the new and old stuff so you dont have to find the last 10 to get all the stuff... Your probably not sure because there were about 3 snapshots released in as many days all having minor changes. Anyway always look for the one at the top and you'll be right.

With the multiplayer there are 2 servers atm have a search and you should find how to get both working (very very easy i just forgot the names)

hope that helped
genEric122

Re: Snapshot's need there own space!!!!!

Post by genEric122 »

That did help thanks!
I read back my post and I sound like I'm being a dick!!! Not my intention lol. Thanks for the reply