UPDATE 1.8 wishlist

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DudeeliteMX

Re: UPDATE 1.8 wishlist

Post by DudeeliteMX »

Ok so how My wishlist looks like.

Like many guys are saying, the leaning. "Rider leans at right and bike at left" would be amazing.
And maybe terrain deformation? so the track gets rutted up like in MVA
And ofcourse, different style of whips
bRAAAAp
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Yea, 500's would be easier to add though because they would be basically another subcategory of the bikes we already have with the same scaling and everything. Minis/pit bikes would need to be redone from the beginning.

We already have terrain deformation, check out erode...As far as I know it should be available online shortly and JLV is working on that. I have no idea when it will be done though.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Tear offs 8)
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

Mac port :wink:
kawajob301
Team: Goonrider

Post by kawajob301 »

es sollten bessere bike graphics und eventuell auch die Strecke SCHWEYEN bitte schaut euch mal das video an und wenn ihr die strecke schön findet baut sie bitte bitte bitte nach :) bitte http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CaBy09ayUE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

On screen sit/dab indicator.
darnified
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ProConnection BSD

Post by darnified »

SMR 510RR wrote:Yea, 500's would be easier to add though because they would be basically another subcategory of the bikes we already have with the same scaling and everything. Minis/pit bikes would need to be redone from the beginning.

We already have terrain deformation, check out erode...As far as I know it should be available online shortly and JLV is working on that. I have no idea when it will be done though.
God said that the online terrain deformation will probably be a project for next summer, but dont mark my words.
Tyler Antonides
Co-Owner of ProConnection BSD Customs #195