quick pitbike question

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
onefotyfo
Team: Pulse MX

quick pitbike question

Post by onefotyfo »

im all about pitbikes and when i found out that they were in this game, i was wondering what the title pitbike champ meant? what displacement/class is that? hopefully not 125's right? thanks for any answers
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: quick pitbike question

Post by SMR 510RR »

50's, they are still the same size as the other bikes though.
onefotyfo

Post by onefotyfo »

so is the motor just not powerful at all or is that just what they're calling lites class to get people like me's hopes up...?
Dgl44
Team: BoostMobile Kawasaki

Post by Dgl44 »

They are full size bikes with almost no power. They're weak 2 strokes that need constant revving to keep going.
No pain, No gain!
onefotyfo

Post by onefotyfo »

oh :idea: now i know what the 50's are, idk what others think but id really like to get the real 4 stroker's in there...if anyone has started a template, i might could finish it but idk i have a busy schedule right now. thanks for all the answers, its those rs50's a crap isn't it. :evil:
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

There can not be actual "mini" bikes at this point...It is not possible with the game works because there is a fixed distance between the wheels and the rider models would not be able to fit on them. Lites class is the 250f/125 class just like irl...
onefotyfo

Post by onefotyfo »

yea, at one point jlv and cpt slow were supposedly workin on one but nothing ever became of it, there is a post with them coversing and jlv said something about a possible rider position change and wheel distance change, specifically for pitbikes (which would be sick) but i guess he didn't ever find time or somethin didn't work out, im still hopin there will be a mini that comes out that is really good, but i really doubt there will be, would be sick tho... 8)
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

+1^^^
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

onefotyfo wrote:yea, at one point jlv and cpt slow were supposedly workin on one but nothing ever became of it, there is a post with them coversing and jlv said something about a possible rider position change and wheel distance change, specifically for pitbikes (which would be sick) but i guess he didn't ever find time or somethin didn't work out, im still hopin there will be a mini that comes out that is really good, but i really doubt there will be, would be sick tho... 8)
If you knew all that then why did you start this thread?

I know that he will eventually get to it but remember, he is only one dude.
onefotyfo

Post by onefotyfo »

the post was made in like april and i came across it and it had obviously been abandoned, so i figured id get some other peoples opinions and see if a pit bike was ever made, any other questions??? 8)