riding

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
tomo 108
Team: Privateer

riding

Post by tomo 108 »

serioulsy i can ride fine in arcade better than fine get all rythem sections down and timing perfect. change to pro physics and literally cant stay up in a straight line on rabbit hill i tried messing with things set ups stability its just crazy. i know its hard to get usto but this is impossible is it because im using boot camp on a macbook? i have a wired x box controller hoping that would help but it hasnt much. i have gaming experience and race motorcross in real life. has anyone else had this drama and fixed it or any ideas? in pro physics i have sucessfully landed 1 jump out of about 60 i use sticky sit dab stand up and sit down right just seems like im riding on ice!
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Re: riding

Post by attacker5 »

Since you race mx in real life, you should know, when you first swung a leg over the seat, it wasn't that easy to just ride, I can garentee you, your twisting the throttle a lot more in sim, than you did in real life, and that's where the problem lies. Slow, small steps, just like real life, and you will get there.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

What I always recommend is that you start on a 50, stability at 50 or lower and just learn how to turn the bike. I bet you are just pushing the stick all the way and washing the front. Slowly lean into the turn then pull yourself out. Once you learn how to turn and what the bike does under braking the rest of the game comes fairly simple.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
tomo 108

Post by tomo 108 »

hey fellas i figured out i was using bootcamp on my macbook pro and it was just dodgy so i got crossover for the macbook and farout its easy like i can stay on at a steady pace for 3 quarters of a lap at 35 stability.i been racing since i was 5 hah i wasnt gassing it i literally couldnt go in a straight line.. i can actually see how i can get better now not like before!! dunno why it was so bad on the windows 7 bootcamp for macbook. now the x box remote wont let me use the top buttons for gas and brakes haha any ideas?? its on the macbook thats all :( but light and day difference

one last thing i cant get the set ups to stay put when i change the stability??
RV135

Post by RV135 »

To save your bike setups you can go here [url]http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... =18455/url]
Also make sure you assign Sit/dab to a button on your controller. Thats to sit and stand while riding. Hope this helps :D