HELP!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
WalrusRider
Team: Privateer

HELP!

Post by WalrusRider »

Hey guys, i purchased mx sim a month or two ago but i couldnt really get into it with school and stuff so now its the holidays i'd really like to sink my teeth into it, so ive been playing for two days and ive noticed a slight improvment from when i stopped playing but really want to ask is there any immediate tips (sit and dab, setups, protips etc etc...) :D ive heard changing your rider weight disribution can help from tipping at the front but yeah guys anything like that would be greatly appreciated :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBMcEVdm ... e=youtu.be
Heres were im at with the easy maps^ i cant go near supercross yet and i can barely stay up on Next friday yeah im really bad

-Cooper
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Re: HELP!

Post by JT43 »

Pracetice makes Perfect... That is all.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Raise your camera and play with more FOV, start from 90 stability and take it down with 5 every five laps.
RV135

Post by RV135 »

Practice Practice :D Assign your sit/dab to a button for example I'm using a ps3 controller and I have my sit/dab set for R1.. Also I found it easier to use manual instead of automatic. Set your Sticky sit/dab to "NO" that way you can just press the button to sit then release it to stand. What I did was practiced on a track by myself did a few laps in 2nd gear. This helped me out with cornering and then slowly getting a bit faster. For awhile I didn't even know what the sit/dab button was until someone online pointed out that I was sitting to much. Thanks to that guy I can control the bike a lot better :D .. So whoever I was racing against and gave me that advice I thank you..
Hopes this helps you out a little more..
WalrusRider

Post by WalrusRider »

Thanks for your responses guys im slowly but surely getting better i changed my view into first person (not sure if thats good or bad yet) and i ran 1.10 on alcrest :D im down to 70 stability how do you change the height of your player? thanks in advance