HELP WITH 1.8 UPDATE!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
SCHANDL
Team: Privateer

HELP WITH 1.8 UPDATE!

Post by SCHANDL »

So i downloaded the update and installed it. But when i launched the game it asked me for a registration key. I didn't care and started a rece. Then it asked me again, and again and again.. Anyone having the same problem. And is there a way to fix it? Thanks!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: HELP WITH 1.8 UPDATE!

Post by jlv »

It's easy to fix that. Just enter your registration key where it says "Registration Key".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
yz250frider
Team: noteam

Post by yz250frider »

ok i am having problems with 1.8 i download it but whene i hit next it goes to where i should pick a spot to place it it wont let m e hit next at tht point also wheneigotodownload itsays tht itaunknown author and says quit program but i hi t more options and it says download anyway my problem is itwont let me install past the 2 spots where it says ne xt pick a place for the file so please help im getting frustrated
:evil: :shock:
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

The folder you select must contain a file named "zzzz.saf". If you're not sure where you installed originally try searching your system for that file.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
yz250frider

Post by yz250frider »

i searched for it i cant find it ive sat here for 2 hrs and i cant find the destination file for the download u said what im looking for is a file tht says "zzzz.saf." if im correct
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

I've resent your order. Just run the full installer.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
yz250frider

Post by yz250frider »

so whene i download ths its a new game so i have to redownload everything right
yz250frider

Post by yz250frider »

it worked thank u 1 more question whene i download a 2013 bike and put it in the pearsonel folder it dont show up in game any ideas on how to fix this problem :) :D
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

same with me, i put the skins in my personal folder, and then in the game the model is still on the older model and hasn't updated, causing the skin not to be synced
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
SCHANDL
Team: Privateer

Post by SCHANDL »

jlv wrote:It's easy to fix that. Just enter your registration key where it says "Registration Key".
I don't know where my registration key is...
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

SCHANDL wrote:
jlv wrote:It's easy to fix that. Just enter your registration key where it says "Registration Key".
I don't know where my registration key is...
it will be in the email you received when you purchased the game, below the links for the download
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming