demo1.0

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Re: demo1.0

Post by iceman967 »

Hey when I go to play the demo version, my menu does not work. I tried to uninstall it than reinstall it but that did not work. I don't have the money to buy the full version yet but I am working a little overtime so I can buy it... JLV this is a kick ass motocross game, keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Ben
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

In what way doesn't it work? That is, does it not display, not react to mouse input, not react to keyboard input or what?
mulishatroop88
Team: Privateer

Post by mulishatroop88 »

i think hes talking about pre 1-5 the reason they dont work is because they expired you will need to buy the full game or dl the demo 1.0
WHOA THERE
iceman967

Post by iceman967 »

Ya, the game does not respond to the mouse or keyboard. I tried to uninstall everything from the game, then re-install it right off this webpage again and it did not work... I am planning on purchasing this game asap. But for now the demo is suiting its purpose and I would like it to keep working. On the webpage I believe it says the demo will run out on june 1st correct?
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

If the demo had expired the menu would be replaced by a message telling you the demo expired. That is not the case right?

It might be worth trying it in windowed mode. To put it in windowed mode without using the menus edit the video_mode line in the config file to look like this:

video_mode=Windowed

The config file is in your MX Simulator personal folder. There is a start menu item that will open it for you.
iceman967

Post by iceman967 »

Ya, everything is still popping up, no message has come up saying that it has expired like the past demos that I tried. But the video_mode= Windowed did not work either, it might just be my computer. Thanks for the help!