General gameplay Q.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Rick
Team: AggressiveMX

General gameplay Q.

Post by Rick »

Hi,

I'we been playing MXSIM only for a few weeks, i know it's SX season and all but it seems a bit like thats the prefered form of playing?

Are people in general playing more SX then MX? Or is it because i got in to things mid SX season that im only seeing SX settups, sx tracks, SX talk..

Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: General gameplay Q.

Post by Creiz89 »

haha, i´m wondering about that sometimes too. Seems like it happens too often that 03 is full, but 01 is totally empty. I usually always check 01 first, though! :D
JNR Motorsports
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Everyone here races rF Sx and Mx series. When mx rolls around the servers will get crowded. 03 is always full though.
Kording
Team: Privateer

Post by Kording »

Not everyone races rF. There is also the EMF championchip for mostly europeen guys like you and me
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

I know why, everyone is fed up with the RF national tracks. The supercross (03) contains 38 tracks. The Nationals contain 12 (01). So in my opinion JLV needs to update the 01 a bit. Please add some more custom tracks from the top creators, because I have to play them on a private server, which i can only play with my friends
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:I know why, everyone is fed up with the RF national tracks. The supercross (03) contains 38 tracks. The Nationals contain 12 (01). So in my opinion JLV needs to update the 01 a bit. Please add some more custom tracks from the top creators, because I have to play them on a private server, which i can only play with my friends
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

YzJarne_196 wrote:
Tom cortvriendt wrote:I know why, everyone is fed up with the RF national tracks. The supercross (03) contains 38 tracks. The Nationals contain 12 (01). So in my opinion JLV needs to update the 01 a bit. Please add some more custom tracks from the top creators, because I have to play them on a private server, which i can only play with my friends
12th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Rick

Post by Rick »

Wow, split scentences i see.. to me, being fairly new to the game, i find my way around most track pretty ok i recon for the little time i spent playing find most tracks a bit overdone as far as ruts and bumps go, sure realistic or whatever but just my 2 cents. We (Aggressivemx.se) already got our own swedish 100/100 server up and runing, most of the -12 sx and ax tracks along with the older nationals (seem kinder) does the trick for us, being that we're still learning. Just don't get how racing theese super gnarly constant bumped and rutted up national tracks are any fun, maybe I'll come around once i get the hang of things - in about 5-10 years from now judging by my current rage factor trying one of them a couple of times...

Thanks,
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

Yeah, it would be great if jlv could put the new GP tracks in 01!
JNR Motorsports
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

You're right Rick. Those tracks are a bit overrutted for me. I truly respect the creators, they are doing good things for the game industry. But you have to try red bud 2010

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5758

I know giopanda is updating the 2012 version. So that one would be as good as this one i think. Overrutted tracks are good for your skills, but not that good for racing. Give me tracks like Booneville and you make me happy I'm a goon i know
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Rick

Post by Rick »

Aggreed, as you say, MAD props for them - making really neat tracks simulations wise. But me racing them without feeling the urge to kill someone/something aint happening as of now.
Allthough I do think, once you played for long enough and with a buttload of xbox contollers in the trash im convinced the tracks without theese bumby rutted out as after the last 450 moto of the day @ redbud is just the right challange - All im saying is as of now, all the really well thought throu national tracks with awesome enviroments and such, are theese bumpy death of xbox controller tracks- to me.

I just wish there was something in between, a wee bit mellowed out...

Thanks,