03 SERVER!!!!!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ant40c

03 SERVER!!!!!!!

Post by ant40c »

Everyone who plays this server really gets on my last nerve. I was just on it and its full of A**holes who dont have any common sense. Here is some things. Blue flag means let the guy lapping you go and not try and race him and take him out. Also when someone is down, go aroung them and not pin it right into them and launch them across the track. And maybe......just maybe..... dont cut over the whole start straight and take everyone out. sometimes you will get lucky and break away from that with the 4 other lucky people. Just be clean. :evil:
suzuki98

Re: 03 SERVER!!!!!!!

Post by suzuki98 »

+1
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Good luck with that. 00 has more respectful/clean racers than 03 now. Sad.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Slower riders, you know who you are, just hang back a little at the start and let the faster guys get through the first turn, no need to try to holeshot when you finish back of the pack consistently. Ride smooth, hold your lines and remember "slow is fast". Riding slow and staying up is almost always faster than falling down once while riding fast.
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Good luck with that. 00 has more respectful/clean racers than 03 now. Sad.
Your on crack if you truly think that..
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

Colbemx wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Good luck with that. 00 has more respectful/clean racers than 03 now. Sad.
I think its true, 03 guys run right into you
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

ant40c wrote:Blue flag means let the guy lapping you go and not try and race him and take him out.
It has been my experience with MXSIM that when that blue bar comes up -no matter how much room you give the leaders- you are going to be taken out by the guy passing you. I stopped moving over for you clowns, if you can't pass me without a take out I'm not moving over.

ant40c wrote:
Colbemx wrote:
I think its true, 03 guys run right into you
I love racing on the 00 server, those tracks promote great racing. Only had a couple bad races and usually it was because a couple sandbaggers were being dicks.
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

Agreed stickers, they do run into you, especially on SX, but 00 is really fun multiplayer tracks for all skill levels and bikes. Personally I love riding my YZ125 on that server
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

ant40c wrote:Agreed stickers, they do run into you, especially on SX, but 00 is really fun multiplayer tracks for all skill levels and bikes. Personally I love riding my YZ125 on that server
I love the 125 on that server! So much fun chasing the four strokes. 8)
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

Best feeling: stacked gate+125+far outside+ HOLESHOT!!!!!!!!
Lshaw771
Team: DreamTeam

Post by Lshaw771 »

Its so disappointing to go into 03, lappers never move but instead try hard as they can to take you out lol. haters...