Help! cant find my personal folder!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
pzent121
Team: Privateer

Help! cant find my personal folder!

Post by pzent121 »

I am new to mx sim and have watched lots of videos on how to download and install and I cant find my personal folder where it says to on the videos.. any help?!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Help! cant find my personal folder!

Post by jlv »

The only time you really want it in your personal folder is if it's a track you're editing. Otherwise the install folder is probably better since you'll be able to access the files from multiple accounts that way.

To find your personal folder, from the Windows Start Menu, open All Programs / MX Simulator / MX Simulator Personal Folder.

The install folder defaults to "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
pzent121
Team: Privateer

Post by pzent121 »

jlv wrote:The only time you really want it in your personal folder is if it's a track you're editing. Otherwise the install folder is probably better since you'll be able to access the files from multiple accounts that way.

To find your personal folder, from the Windows Start Menu, open All Programs / MX Simulator / MX Simulator Personal Folder.

The install folder defaults to "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator".
Yeah I did that and no personal folder at all. It wont show up as a program even when I go to all programs. All I have is the MX Simulator folder, and I have to go "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator to run the program.. I originally installed it as the administrator and then tried to put it on my personal profile and it doesn't come up with the folder. On the administrative side it had all that which you listed above. The only reason why I deleted it and put it on my profile is to try and see if it would let me download bike models into the game, because before I could only get rider gear and helmets. Not any bike graphics wheels or models. Please help! what should I do to make sure my mx simulator will run properly and so I can get other models. If you want to refer to my other post it talks more about downloading the model problems. thanks
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Reinstalling should fix it. I had your download link resent for you.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

if you still can't find it, pm me :wink: