I enough is a enough DankeKTM

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
cuzmxer544
Team: Privateer

Re: I enough is a enough DankeKTM

Post by cuzmxer544 »

danke why was my name brought up? im pretty sure iv never just rode around and crashed into anyone or anything. and i dont even remember ever talking to you and i think i have only seen you online a few times. im just wondering where this is coming from.
MXicon

Post by MXicon »

Are you kidding me? Danke thinks he's a "revolutionary" and a "teacher" because he runs around purposely crashing into people?

Holy crap, someone ban this kid from online. I remember acting like that in middle school.
PINNEDTOWIN
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by PINNEDTOWIN »

MXicon wrote:Are you kidding me? Danke thinks he's a "revolutionary" and a "teacher" because he runs around purposely crashing into people?

Holy crap, someone ban this kid from online. I remember acting like that in middle school.

THANK YOU!!!!

I hate the fact that Danke thinks everything he is doing is perfectly fine because he's "teaching people". This dumbass freaks out at the first sight of a takeout and just starts cutting the track for 3 races and taking out whoever he thinks is "the dirtiest rider". I know this from personal experience. To me his acts are completely childish and he just uses this as an excuse to take out other riders because in all honesty Danke is one of the dirtiest riders ive seen online.
yz450fcurtisblue316

Post by yz450fcurtisblue316 »

PINNEDTOWIN wrote:
MXicon wrote:Are you kidding me? Danke thinks he's a "revolutionary" and a "teacher" because he runs around purposely crashing into people?

THANK YOU!!!!

I hate the fact that Danke thinks everything he is doing is perfectly fine because he's "teaching people". This dumbass freaks out at the first sight of a takeout and just starts cutting the track for 3 races and taking out whoever he thinks is "the dirtiest rider". I know this from personal experience. To me his acts are completely childish and he just uses this as an excuse to take out other riders because in all honesty Danke is one of the dirtiest riders ive seen online.
Amen.
Image"Yamaha, Can't piss on what you can't catch!"
316[/color]
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

PINNEDTOWIN wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!

Who is the cleanist rider?? :lol:
borderpatrol199

Post by borderpatrol199 »

I would say mittocs but, other than that I couldn't tell you.
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Turbine951 would be who i reckon is the cleanest rider online. Hes dam fast too. :)
borderpatrol199

Post by borderpatrol199 »

This is what happens when i race danke.
first pic he gets close to me second he takes me out.

Last edited by borderpatrol199 on Sun May 10, 2009 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
yz450fcurtisblue316

Post by yz450fcurtisblue316 »

Hey bitch, I took those!
Image"Yamaha, Can't piss on what you can't catch!"
316[/color]
MXloverSam40

Post by MXloverSam40 »

MXicon wrote:Are you kidding me? I remember acting like that in middle school.
I was like pfffffffft...

lol you all need to stop it. Its a game. Danke isn't a "teacher" and if the rest of you if you don't like getting crashed by people online... don't race online.
but with private servers they might help.
Team RedBull Riders
- MXloverSam40 - Shane78 - Zane - sam-brinkley -

*New Answer Lightning Gear*
*Download Gear and Bikes here*
*NEW MX Simulator Video*
PINNEDTOWIN
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by PINNEDTOWIN »

MXloverSam40 wrote:lol if you don't like getting crashed by people online... don't race online.

You are stupid.
MXloverSam40

Post by MXloverSam40 »

yea but true =)
Team RedBull Riders
- MXloverSam40 - Shane78 - Zane - sam-brinkley -

*New Answer Lightning Gear*
*Download Gear and Bikes here*
*NEW MX Simulator Video*