Changes

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
nathan214
Team: N&Z_Powersports

Changes

Post by nathan214 »

Hey everyone, i have been hearing many many many people say that mx simulator is getting burned out and i want to know what all you guys think about that topic do you think the game is getting old or are you guys stilll very much into it. Persoanly i have been playing for about 3 years now and not gonna lie i got tired of it and about 2 days ago i got back on and now im hooked again. So where do you guys stand on this topic do you think mx simulator is getting old or not !
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Changes

Post by Pumaxcs »

I don't think I could ever be 'burned out' simply because its basically the only way I can still ride a bike. There are days were I don't get on and play and those days can last for quite sometime but even after as long as I've had the game I can still play this game and have fun.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Been playing ~six years now and still play it almost daily. Be it just a few sx races in the evening nowadays, but still. There's always something new happening, like new snapshots, racing series (MXSC, rF, EMF) or new models and skins that keep me somewhat hooked all the time.

Ps. Currently I have 2431 races in the official servers. That makes 42€/2431 = 1.7 cents per race. Gotta say money well spent :D
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I just have my 5 year anniversary. And I've done 5205 races. Pretty insane.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Have had*

I really wish we had a game played time meter. That would be even more insane to see how many hours we've played.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

Woohoooo. Finally found an aspect I beat u in Mikey. 8750 races for me in almost 3 years.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Its not hard to beat Mikey these days Gideon
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Yea this game sucks ass. Needs a major overhaul. New menus and mini bikes and superminis and 500s and more rider gear options and better graphics and better physics and better models and online erode and better roost and tear offs and track dependent starting gates and a better track editor and realistic sounds and moveable objects and mesh collisions for objects and better rider to rider collisions and better bike shape collisions and more tracks and quicker development and it costs way too much too.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Learn to build your own tracks. You'll never be bored again.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Except making a track is boring.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

checkerz wrote:Learn to build your own tracks. You'll never be bored again.
Phathry25 wrote:Except making a track is boring.
Why do you think we let Chris feel like he is a part of Race Factory? :lol:
nathan214

Post by nathan214 »

checkerz wrote:Learn to build your own tracks. You'll never be bored again.
Im a skinner at one time i tryed to make a track and i just got a big bump so that was that :lol:
nathan214

Post by nathan214 »

Phathry25 wrote:Yea this game sucks ass. Needs a major overhaul. New menus and mini bikes and superminis and 500s and more rider gear options and better graphics and better physics and better models and online erode and better roost and tear offs and track dependent starting gates and a better track editor and realistic sounds and moveable objects and mesh collisions for objects and better rider to rider collisions and better bike shape collisions and more tracks and quicker development and it costs way too much too.
I 100% agree.