Really need some help!!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
SharpRacing144
Team: Team FMF

Really need some help!!!!

Post by SharpRacing144 »

I switched computers after previously purchasing the game and I no longer have a personal folder so I just opened up the file location for MXS and just put stuff in there, Well the other day i downloaded a track and put in there and then went to go play on one of the original tracks that come when you buy the game. It does not let me do that for any supercross track or motocross track. I can only play the tracks ive downloaded and thats 3 tracks. Cant play online or anything. Its bugging me :( HELP!!!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Really need some help!!!!

Post by jlv »

There's a bug on Mac/Crossover that could cause that. If you're on a Mac try using this mx.exe replacement:

http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mx-2014-02-25-1221.exe
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
SharpRacing144
Team: Team FMF

Post by SharpRacing144 »

I use Windows. This sucks. Still doing it and i deleted almost everything ive downloaded for it
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Try reinstalling. If that doesn't fix it, remove everything in the install folder and personal folder and then reinstall again.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.