YOUR SETUP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Tidus
Team: Privateer

Re: YOUR SETUP

Post by Tidus »

stocksy129 wrote:if i sent you my setup over msn (not the one posted) please send me it, my dip shit brother deleted it -.-
Hahah see i told you i knew it wasn't the "Real" one rofl !! ;P
sykoz
Team: Privateer

Post by sykoz »

If anyone would have a few mins to help me out with my SX setup i would have a few questions . I noticed in Anaheim 3 that i have a really hard time getting those step on step off dialer. Seems like i just dont jump off them high enought whatever i do . Would it have anything to do with the fact that my suspension are very stiff? If i could get a few pointers on what could help i would really appreciate. I can post the setup if it helps.
J-P Emond #489
robos
Team: Apex/HaakFilms

Post by robos »

sykoz wrote:If anyone would have a few mins to help me out with my SX setup i would have a few questions . I noticed in Anaheim 3 that i have a really hard time getting those step on step off dialer. Seems like i just dont jump off them high enought whatever i do . Would it have anything to do with the fact that my suspension are very stiff? If i could get a few pointers on what could help i would really appreciate. I can post the setup if it helps.
I'm not a suspension god or anything, But I run a really really stiff setup. So thats not ur problem ^^
Make sure to check out HaakFilms on youtube!
Railin' N Trailin'
Team: Nigerian Corndog

Post by Railin' N Trailin' »

Anyone have a smooth suspension setup for 250f for GP tracks? Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
Timo Van Dyk wrote:You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!
jlv wrote:I shit you not!
hondaboy547

Post by hondaboy547 »

Does Bryon Dowen have a Motocross set up released yet?
ty casey
Team: OGP Racing

Post by ty casey »

lets get some out door setups up this page!!!!!!!! :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/TC132MX
^^Subcribe to my channel^^
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

hondaboy547 wrote:Does Bryon Dowen have a Motocross set up released yet?
are you using his advanced?
hondaboy547

Post by hondaboy547 »

yes i am currently using his advance
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

hondaboy547 wrote:yes i am currently using his advance
I have a setup that Peter Leik and I have been working on but I think it will be broken if jlv updates collisions before outdoors.
Whats this updating collisions all about? Check it out here---> http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23696
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Racers52 wrote:I have a setup that Peter Leik and I have been working on but I think it will be broken if jlv updates collisions before outdoors.
Why do you say that? Just wondering what the new collisions makes it do that it doesn't with the current. When I tested them I didn't have any adverse effects from it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Racers52 wrote:I have a setup that Peter Leik and I have been working on but I think it will be broken if jlv updates collisions before outdoors.
Why do you say that? Just wondering what the new collisions makes it do that it doesn't with the current. When I tested them I didn't have any adverse effects from it.
Byron's advanced stability is heavily dependent on two key things
-applying weight of the front end at ALL times, just watch myself or Byron ride, we are always leaning forward to take complete advantage of this setup
-soft back end, this allows for better traction and allows you to steer with the back tire, much like the riding style of RV2
Currently I have the bike with a SX style front end, this will allow you to ride through breaking bumps and chop like whoops rather than dipping down into them and possibly causing a swap. I can get away with this because the fact that I am always applying weight on the front end everywhere besides chop. The back end as you can guess is setup soft, attempting to get as much traction as possible, to account with the extra forward weight.
I do not know how to bike will react with new collisions through chop and ruts, and this setup is based entirely on how it reacts in the current version of the game and from what I've read, the new collisions DO affect how the bike rides.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Oh, I thought you tried it already and had problems with it. Try it and see guy :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
hondaboy547

Post by hondaboy547 »

racer may i try that set up?
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

Racers52 wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:
Byron's advanced stability is heavily dependent on two key things
-applying weight of the front end at ALL times, just watch myself or Byron ride, we are always leaning forward to take complete advantage of this setup
-soft back end, this allows for better traction and allows you to steer with the back tire, much like the riding style of RV2
Currently I have the bike with a SX style front end, this will allow you to ride through breaking bumps and chop like whoops rather than dipping down into them and possibly causing a swap. I can get away with this because the fact that I am always applying weight on the front end everywhere besides chop. The back end as you can guess is setup soft, attempting to get as much traction as possible, to account with the extra forward weight.
I do not know how to bike will react with new collisions through chop and ruts, and this setup is based entirely on how it reacts in the current version of the game and from what I've read, the new collisions DO affect how the bike rides.
Just curious? Have you messed with the lean forwards in the config? Or do you always hold forward on a stick and do other things like turn, brake, jump ect..
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Negative, I have not messed with config, I like being in full control all the time.