Need some help with Graphics cardddd

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
JNaz642
Team: MotoXAddicts

Need some help with Graphics cardddd

Post by JNaz642 »

Downloaded the latest Nvidia driver update 2 days ago and after it was finished I go onto the game and was getting 8 fps. I look and under the run with grpahics process it had me running it off of integreated graphics. When I clicked the nvidia processor for mx sim it says can not find game data. Then when I go into the control panel and try to find the mx sim game to link to the graphics card I clicked the mx.exe like I did when I first linked it and it comes up like mxsimulaor/programfiles/ and all that but wont just plain say MX Simulator like it usally does and now when I link it to the mx.exe I go onto the game and its still running on integrated graphics. I have no clue what to do.
I tried going back to the old driver and it still did the same thing. Any help would be great
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/2157/

Joseph Nazarak
PA Dutch

6th Place Overall Points In 2014 Race Factory Outdoors Pro 250 Class
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Need some help with Graphics cardddd

Post by jlv »

If it's a laptop it might help to set the power saving setting to high performance. The "can't find game data" error shouldn't be related to the graphics problem. It just means that it can't find the zzzz.saf file. Usually because the mx.exe you're running isn't in the install folder.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
JNaz642
Team: MotoXAddicts

Post by JNaz642 »

Hmm that is weird because it happened right after I downloaded the driver update and everything was fine before. It is a laptop but I know about the maximum performance option but literally i can not even get the game to come on the list right when I try to add a program to the graphics card.
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/2157/

Joseph Nazarak
PA Dutch

6th Place Overall Points In 2014 Race Factory Outdoors Pro 250 Class
Bloomracing#15

Post by Bloomracing#15 »

try going back to a previous driver. For me the newest driver doesn't have the best performance. I actually run a driver that is 3-4 updates behind.