**RELEASE** 2015 Stock Model Replacement Pack

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Beast2013

Re: **RELEASE** 2015 Stock Model Replacement Pack

Post by Beast2013 »

<biker>62 wrote:nothing
Did u take the folder out of the .rar then put it in your mx simulator folder? I put it in that not my personal fokder and it works fine
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Here's what I would picture as awesome.

All bike models and skins and maps working right with a ~ (~ will load before !) prefix on the SAF files. Files? Yes. Make a SAF for each bike, one for wheels, one for helmet, one for rider. That way if I don't like your rider setup I can easily swap in something I like. The correct background and number color for each bike working properly as well.

For the release thread credit the right people with links to their work. Something like this.
fancy picture of full gate of quality stock bikes

Description that this is everything needed to update stock models to 2015 standards

Link to download

List of included content

YZ250
Link to model
Link to skin

Rider
Link to model
Link to skin
<biker>62

Post by <biker>62 »

Beast2013 wrote:
<biker>62 wrote:nothing
Did u take the folder out of the .rar then put it in your mx simulator folder? I put it in that not my personal fokder and it works fine
ye i did.. but it doesnt work except for the bike im riding
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

did you take out !RPP2 If you have that in there it could be causing some probs
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Wouldn't he just get those models instead? Doesn't look like he has any other replacements in there.

But what would I know?
Hydra180
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Hydra180 »

So how do I get these to work? Where do I put theM?
putting goons back in their place one at a time
<biker>62

Post by <biker>62 »

Phathry25 wrote:Wouldn't he just get those models instead? Doesn't look like he has any other replacements in there.

But what would I know?
and where can i get them?
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Wahlamt wrote: Me. I like competing against squares. Makes me feel special.
I lol'd
Tanner Rogers
Hydra180
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Hydra180 »

Phathry25 wrote:What you listed in the credits is just skins. I can't be sure since there are no links, but that's what it looks like to me. Are there really new 2015 models for everything out there? I seriously don't follow this crap at all. Can I get the bikes and not the riders? What rider model? Can I use my custom YZ250 that's not released as a stock model still, or will this overwrite it?
shut the fuck up you ungrateful PoS! You sound like a whiney bitch. People in this community are so fucked up. People making shit IS GOOD FOR THIS COMMUNITY. Don't be such a bitch about it Phatpussy25.
putting goons back in their place one at a time
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Hydra180 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:What you listed in the credits is just skins. I can't be sure since there are no links, but that's what it looks like to me. Are there really new 2015 models for everything out there? I seriously don't follow this crap at all. Can I get the bikes and not the riders? What rider model? Can I use my custom YZ250 that's not released as a stock model still, or will this overwrite it?
shut the fuck up you ungrateful PoS! You sound like a whiney bitch. People in this community are so fucked up. People making shit IS GOOD FOR THIS COMMUNITY. Don't be such a bitch about it Phatpussy25.
and you're such a great example of a good community member....
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah, you bitch! Its not like you've ever made one of these before!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Hydra180 wrote:
I am all of those things, but people making shit isn't good for this community. People stealing quality add on content and releasing it under a different name and crediting the wrong people for it is even works. People making quality add on content is good, and I'm all for that. I'm pretty sure I was able to accomplish my goal here, which was to get John to go about this the right way and the community will win in the end. So you can call me whatever you like, because I know I am in the right here. I almost feel bad for you because you can't see that. Almost...

At least he picked up on the Phat and didn't try to call me Path. Thanks for that.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Phathry25 wrote: people making shit isn't good for this community. People stealing quality add on content and releasing it under a different name and crediting the wrong people for it is even works. People making quality add on content is good, and I'm all for that.
Couldn't be anymore true. If only there would be a better system, although really there shouldn't have to be a system, but I guess that is true with anything.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Hydra180 wrote:Phatpussy25.
I would almost pay to see this as your new username Phat
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn