Lag problem

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Gornall43mx
Team: Privateer

Lag problem

Post by Gornall43mx »

Hey, Iv'e been struggling online with lag, meaning all the other players are scatting about all over the place and disappearing and reappearing... I assumed it was just my internet being shit (even though I've got fast internet -.-) therefore I have just put up with it as and when I play, however I have noticed when I'm in warm up mode everything is perfectly fine, so there is clearly another issue. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Cheers
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Lag problem

Post by jlv »

In warmup/spec mode it shows the opponent bikes with a second of delay. That makes spectating look much smoother especially if you have a bad connection.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Lag problem

Post by Wahlamt »

jlv wrote:In warmup/spec mode it shows the opponent bikes with a second of delay. That makes spectating look much smoother especially if you have a bad connection.
That explains a lot of things. I was wondering during sx/mx season of why the the cameras changed camera before the rider hit the actual timing gate. Now that makes sense.