Sim wont run higher than 1fps on new computer

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Sim wont run higher than 1fps on new computer

Post by Brock1198 »

I used to have a pretty crappy all in one computer that could run mxsim on mid settings. when my grandparents asked what i wanted for my birthday i asked for money toward a gaming computer
They found a aleinware m15x at a pawn shop for 350 where the d-bag that sold it to them said it was the top of the line with everything possibly done to it.
Wrong
It was the base model and loaded with viruses
But i cant complain i runs pretty good but i try to run sim and it get less than 1fps and yet it can run asseto corsa and spintires on mid
i have tried messing with settings and other stuff but cant seem to figure it out
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Sim wont run higher than 1fps on new computer

Post by Pumaxcs »

$350 US isn't really a rip off for it, you could have gotten it lower but by no means did he rob them. Especially if cosmetically it isn't trashed.

Onto your FPS dealio. Since you claim it had viruses make sure its absolutely clean. Just because it runs fine on one game it doesn't mean it can do it for everything. What is your usage percentage at with CPU/GPU? Power settings? Make sure that in the graphics menu at the bottom where it says the driver info that it isn't using the Intel but the nVidia GPU.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

Ok i will check on graphics and i did completly cleanit
It does has lots of scratches with no rubber grippies they got torn of and a small crack in the corner of screen
but its better then my older one so i dont care :wink:
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

Power settings is on performance and it doenst have a nvdia it has a ATI Mobility Radeon hd5850
jlv wrote:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Oh, well. I guess you can make the argument a PC is only worth whats on the inside but that is a bummer. Alienware and nVidia have had a thing for such a long time I just assumed. Does the game recognize that you are using the HD 5850 and has the correct driver info? How much video memory does the game say you are using when you load?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Reinstall Windows. There's no point in using someone else's virus riddled OS. Reinstall, start from scratch have fast computer.
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

Thanks affertz i was planning on downgrading back to windows 7 soon just waiting to buy it later this week
And puma the games does recognize the 5800 and i was planning on just upgrading it to a nvidia when i replace the thermal compound in it
jlv wrote:
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

its says about 25mb to 31mb in video memory used on start up
jlv wrote:
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

You can reinstall your current version of Windows for free if you didn't want to buy a new operating system.
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

The guy that owned it before me installed windows 10 and i hate it almost none of my games run half of the time its so problematic i cant get used to it
jlv wrote:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

1 FPS is software rendering speed. Probably just need to install the graphics driver from amd.com.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

Thanks jlv i will try that
jlv wrote:
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

jlv wrote:1 FPS is software rendering speed. Probably just need to install the graphics driver from amd.com.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH
it runs on maxed out settings with 55fps to 60fps and it helped out a lot of other games
jlv wrote: