STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Wahlamt wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:
checkerz wrote:By the way I have a wife.

Yeah, already got one too...

Make it 3, got one too.

x4....I sense a theme developing...
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

carter_sauce47
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 pm
Team: WCP Racing

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby carter_sauce47 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:30 am

USABMXER1 wrote:You say you aren't made of money, but you clearly have enough money to purchase a computer, internet, Mx Simulator, a controller, and a server on here that you're hosting a series on? Seems like you may be made of money that is unless you sold all of your clothing, food, dirt bike, bicycle, truck, and everything else that you possess in your life. FYI though, rF and emf may charge people to race their series, but it is because they are making us the best possible tracks that they can, running their websites which takes money to get it so that nobody else is able to steal their name, hosting their races, and then after all of the work that they put out for the community just so that we can all have fun with our friends and you still think that they should stop making us have to pay in order to race their series? Well I personally think that they are doing it just right, they put hours and hours in this game each and every week for us to have fun on it.

"FUN" fun in this game? It's hard to have fun when I want to race lorettas or something but I already spent $42 dollars on this fucking game why would I spend more to race a series?? And I don't pay for the server my teammates have it , and it's a game I'm not like tryna pay entrie fees and shit to race a game?? I'd rather spend my money racing in real life and in a trainer and parts for my bike and gym memberships and gear and gas and gas for my tractors and maschinery at my track. Made of money? Hardly? I have a computer because I'm homeschooled, you kinda need a computer for that, if you're 16 like me and don't have a controller of some sort Laying around then your family must have your leash the length of your dick, I have internet, because I need that to do school, I got MX simulator as a Christmas present , several years ago , I understand that it's a lot of work to build tracks and and set stuff up as a track builder myself I spend a lot of work just trying to build a dinky little arena cross track, but unless you're like trying to do a little dinky race then I have to pay for everything , not that it honestly matters to me because I can't hardly run a server with 6 people without lag city taking over but still paying more money to have fun is stupid being a game you guys take this shit way to serious , and for the people with wife? Why you take that shit so literal? It was just a joke that wasn't even the moral of my point? Get your head out of your ass.
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 748
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby Rayvenator » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:09 am

This guy is clearly a class A troll :P.

Or just an idiot... could be that too
Image

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161 Manny on the Map
Contact:

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby Aaron Hall » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:52 am

Big Smooth one3 wrote:x4....I sense a theme developing...

now now Justin don't be having any fun behind closed doors, we don't need more grumpy men in this world
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Posts: 863
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby Lnxa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:45 am

carter_sauce47 wrote:maschinery

Image
| #9 Jesse Mullins |
| 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) |
http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush

User avatar
motokid499
Posts: 1344
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 am
Team: VersusPC/FAMmx
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby motokid499 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:47 pm

carter_sauce47 wrote: it's a game I'm not like tryna pay entrie fees and shit to race a game?? I'd rather spend my money racing in real life and in a trainer and parts for my bike and gym memberships and gear and gas and gas for my tractors and maschinery at my track.


Then dont race. You'd rather spend the money elsewhere, so do that instead. Problem solved
Tanner Rogers

User avatar
broland278
Posts: 1059
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am
Team: MotoSavage
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby broland278 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
SKlein
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: MN

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby SKlein » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Rayvenator wrote:This guy is clearly a class A troll :P.
Or just an idiot... could be that too
carter_sauce47 wrote:if you're 16 like me

He's just got it rough, Ray. Life is extremely unfair at 16.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6031
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:17 pm

carter_sauce47 wrote:Why you take that shit so literal?

Lol, you sound like my wife! She says that after I take her to task for saying something she wished she wouldn't have. Communication is based on literary things. You know, like words 'n shit. You need to go play MX Bikes. They have free everything!
jlv wrote:Havoc is right.

jlv wrote:Phat is wrong.

USABMXER1
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Dabaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:16 pm

carter_sauce47 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:You say you aren't made of money, but you clearly have enough money to purchase a computer, internet, Mx Simulator, a controller, and a server on here that you're hosting a series on? Seems like you may be made of money that is unless you sold all of your clothing, food, dirt bike, bicycle, truck, and everything else that you possess in your life. FYI though, rF and emf may charge people to race their series, but it is because they are making us the best possible tracks that they can, running their websites which takes money to get it so that nobody else is able to steal their name, hosting their races, and then after all of the work that they put out for the community just so that we can all have fun with our friends and you still think that they should stop making us have to pay in order to race their series? Well I personally think that they are doing it just right, they put hours and hours in this game each and every week for us to have fun on it.

"FUN" fun in this game? It's hard to have fun when I want to race lorettas or something but I already spent $42 dollars on this fucking game why would I spend more to race a series?? And I don't pay for the server my teammates have it , and it's a game I'm not like tryna pay entrie fees and shit to race a game?? I'd rather spend my money racing in real life and in a trainer and parts for my bike and gym memberships and gear and gas and gas for my tractors and maschinery at my track. Made of money? Hardly? I have a computer because I'm homeschooled, you kinda need a computer for that, if you're 16 like me and don't have a controller of some sort Laying around then your family must have your leash the length of your dick, I have internet, because I need that to do school, I got MX simulator as a Christmas present , several years ago , I understand that it's a lot of work to build tracks and and set stuff up as a track builder myself I spend a lot of work just trying to build a dinky little arena cross track, but unless you're like trying to do a little dinky race then I have to pay for everything , not that it honestly matters to me because I can't hardly run a server with 6 people without lag city taking over but still paying more money to have fun is stupid being a game you guys take this shit way to serious , and for the people with wife? Why you take that shit so literal? It was just a joke that wasn't even the moral of my point? Get your head out of your ass.

Well you see, I am only 18 but still paying insurance, health insurance, gas, and entry fees at races and practices, I still pay to race on this game along with the many other games that I play on my consoles as well. Yeah I understand how it is being 16, it is pretty damn easy to ask for something, just do some chores and more than likely you'll end up getting it after awhile of doing it. Not everything in life is going to be handed to you and these races definitely aren't just handed to us at all. More than likely I had it off way worse than you did at 16 years old, doesn't do anything but make you a stronger person and makes you realize that you've actually got to work for stuff in your life in order to get what you want. So trying to tell me that having to pay for things in video games makes the game no longer fun than I don't think you know the true meaning of having fun on a video game because just about every video game that you'll ever even touch in your life you have to pay for the DLC to play them and they almost always turn out great!

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Image
Anyone? Great movie...ok, excuse the interruption, please carry on
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests