2017-12-13 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6560
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:42 pm

At least you can play it online first try, no waiting! You also can join a server with any bike/skins content or no content no problem, plus you can rail the whoops too!
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby MOTOZ293 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:13 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:At least you can play it online first try, no waiting! You also can join a server with any bike/skins content or no content no problem, plus you can rail the whoops too!

None of this matters, net neutrality is going to be gone. Everything is dead
Image

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1895
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby GustavoMX930' » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:07 pm

jlv wrote:What happens when you try to run it?

any luck? i mean i really wanna try the new dynos :((((((
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2490
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby AHeckman2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:43 am

Is the naming still the same as this? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43422#p755989
Image

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12786
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby jlv » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:09 am

GustavoMX930' wrote:
jlv wrote:Is there anything in the lastlog.txt file?

Image

Looks like it's crashing around where it opens DirectInput. Can you try opening a command prompt and running the game like this:

Code: Select all

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator
set JUGL_OPTIONS=[dinput:off]
mx-2017-12-13-1374.exe


MX5im33 wrote:when ever i name the bikes for the crf 250 it doesnt work in game
i have it as: crf250v2016

The crf250 and rmz450 are v2018.

sethiemeboi wrote:everytime i try to open the game i get windows defender telling me that it prevented me from runnning the program because it was putting my pc at risk, obviously this is untrue but now i have to click like 40 times just to get the game to open everytime i want it to.

Try this:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028485/windows-10-add-an-exclusion-to-windows-defender-antivirus
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

jakemoszyk
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:15 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby jakemoszyk » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:18 am

where do i get the zzzr.saf file? every time i try to run the new snapshot it says cant find game data

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby Lnxa » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am

jakemoszyk wrote:where do i get the zzzr.saf file? every time i try to run the new snapshot it says cant find game data

........
Image
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

User avatar
RobertPink
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:49 pm
Team: SYS Racing
Location: Atlanta GA

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby RobertPink » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:50 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:At least you can play it online first try, no waiting! You also can join a server with any bike/skins content or no content no problem, plus you can rail the whoops too!

None of this matters, net neutrality is going to be gone. Everything is dead

Still has to go through congress and it won't get passed. This is literally the 5th time in 10 years people have tried to do this.

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1895
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby GustavoMX930' » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:40 am

jlv wrote:Looks like it's crashing around where it opens DirectInput. Can you try opening a command prompt and running the game like this:

Code: Select all

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator
set JUGL_OPTIONS=[dinput:off]
mx-2017-12-13-1374.exe

THAT WORKED, THANK YOU <3. Do i have to do that everytime i open sim now tho?
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1895
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby GustavoMX930' » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:50 am

sorry for DP, but my controller doesn't work now lmao :lol: . I just tested on another snapshot and it works fine :cry:
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 684
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: Impact
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:33 am

GustavoMX930' wrote:sorry for DP, but my controller doesn't work now lmao :lol: . I just tested on another snapshot and it works fine :cry:

trhow your pc off the window and buy a new one
Image

TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6560
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:42 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:At least you can play it online first try, no waiting! You also can join a server with any bike/skins content or no content no problem, plus you can rail the whoops too!

None of this matters, net neutrality is going to be gone. Everything is dead

What is net neutrality? You really think it's a thing? You've been told it is. Please explain how we currently have it at all?
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

Hall472
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:37 am
Team: Pro-Concept

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby Hall472 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Thanks again JLV!

jakemoszyk
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:15 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby jakemoszyk » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:50 pm

every time i try to open it t says cant find game data

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12786
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2017-12-13 snapshot

Postby jlv » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:47 am

GustavoMX930' wrote:
jlv wrote:Looks like it's crashing around where it opens DirectInput. Can you try opening a command prompt and running the game like this:

Code: Select all

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator
set JUGL_OPTIONS=[dinput:off]
mx-2017-12-13-1374.exe

THAT WORKED, THANK YOU <3. Do i have to do that everytime i open sim now tho?

No. Just checking if the problem was DirectInput, which it apparently is. You say it works with older versions, can you post the lastlog.txt file from where it starts successfully? I'm curious what's in the device list.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests