2017-12-22 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Ryan721
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017-12-22 snapshot

Post by Ryan721 »

I love the power of the new 250 dyno's and I seriously appreciate the effort that you continue to put towards this game JLV, but I have to note my concerns of the handling of the 2018 250 dynos in general. The 2017 ktm 250, for instance, handles great and the power is there, it feels like a balanced bike. But then you get on the 2018 ktm 250 and the power at least to me and everyone I have talked to is much better in the top end and feels much faster but the handling of the 2018 bikes are noticeably worse and the traction just isn't there, I understand that when you add more power the traction starts to go but it shouldn't be that much more, what I'm getting at is will you balance the bike out in the future or somehow make it actually ride well?
ktm2219

Post by ktm2219 »

I agree ^
Trevor Doiron
Scrallex
Team: SpaceX

Post by Scrallex »

MOTOZ293 wrote:so new dyno update comes out and now nothing works when i go put my skins in game. Im naming everything right... Here is it saying it cant read any of the jms. doesnt work on any of the versions of the ktm. and i did skins for someone else and they worked for the ktm but not the husky.

here is my folder of everthing and its all named right

This never happend until this update. is there a fix or anyone know anything why this is happening?
Read over your names. Theres some motochasin and motochains in there. Looks like the game is reading motochain and is looking for the rest of the files with the same name.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Before 1.12, can you add in something to show what the server erode setting is. People will be going crazy come SX time asking in the server what the setting is, and not believing the hosts and/or assuming it's something it's not. You know, like with traction. Tell them it's one thing but they swear you're lying.
Maybe like where the laps come up on the screen, erode could come below/beside it?
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

barrington314 wrote:Before 1.12, can you add in something to show what the server erode setting is. People will be going crazy come SX time asking in the server what the setting is, and not believing the hosts and/or assuming it's something it's not. You know, like with traction. Tell them it's one thing but they swear you're lying.
Maybe like where the laps come up on the screen, erode could come below/beside it?
I like this idea
ColtonD719

Post by ColtonD719 »

barrington314 wrote:Before 1.12, can you add in something to show what the server erode setting is. People will be going crazy come SX time asking in the server what the setting is, and not believing the hosts and/or assuming it's something it's not. You know, like with traction. Tell them it's one thing but they swear you're lying.
Yes please!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

ColtonD719 wrote:
Yes please!
Just make the server,erode to server,showerode for people without server,erode # permission.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Wahlamt wrote:
ColtonD719 wrote:
Yes please!
Just make the server,erode to server,showerode for people without server,erode # permission.
That's what I'm going to do. Probably "server,info" which will show the time, laps and other settings.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

I dont know where ask this so i post it here but: why my games take ages to open? he doesnt crash or anything but sometimes it can take almost 1min to open lol
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:I dont know where ask this so i post it here but: why my games take ages to open? he doesnt crash or anything but sometimes it can take almost 1min to open lol
Too many files it needs to scan through before opening.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Soooooooooo, with 0 laps set..on the track that this snapshot was made to fix..if you spectate anyone your game crashes...this also happens when there are laps set. For rememberings sake..this is a track with no timing gates in the file.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Well that sucks. I just finished making the installers too. One more try...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Scrallex wrote:Read over your names.
Well Zoa, this is where illiteracy's hard truth comes crashing down on your "perfect little world" (or whatever it was before you found out you couldn't even read your own poor spelling). Go back to school in the New Year and redouble your English studies if you want a chance in life.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.