D-Bags...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

D-Bags...

Post by Sweendoggy »

I hope this isn't a personal attack on anyone...

but there are some serious douche bags on this forum and need a reality check. People play this game, and get on this forum for a number of reasons, but making fun of people and trying to make people feel stupid should not be one of them. This forum was made for posting comments, ideas, and what have you. Constructive criticism is one thing, but bashing is another.

Some one throws out an idea or makes a thread thinking they are helping (which they are) and they are bashed to no end about it.

People don't read something, and are called stupid for it. I am very intelligent, and I skim over things and miss things a lot too.

Some people may seem annoying to you, but get in their shoes, you don't even know them. Maybe they are younger, are not blessed with computer knowledge like some of us do, maybe they are less educated, barely understand English, or whatever the reason, it does not mean they are less important than you.

People were making fun of someones appearance in a picture in another thread, had they done that in front of me in person, I would have been furious, probably would have grabbed them by the throat or worse (I have no tolerance for people like that). If someone throws out an idea or something that has been said before, ignore it if you don't like it, or say something polite about it. No one wants to see your hateful posts, and they are really not funny, so grow up.

This isn't directed at any one person, just in general. I know many posts like this have been posted before, and many will not read it, but I needed to say it, because the people I am talking about......you could really disappear from this forum and no one would miss you....at all.

Help this community in a positive way, be pleasant to other people, or just get the fuck out of here because no one likes you except the other RETARDS WITH HUGE INTERNET BALLS.

Please stop the mocking, extreme sarcasm, hateful posts, making fun of, and anything else that brings this forum down.

D bags!
ddmx

Re: D-Bags...

Post by ddmx »

You have posted some very good, and thoughtful information here. As most of you know, we are small compared to the likes of the Call of Duty community, that's why we need to grow up, be mature, act twice our age, and work together to help produce the best motocross game on the planet.
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Post by iceman967 »

Amen guys, if we could just pull together, then hell... maybe mxs will one day go big due to the demand for the game. But, by argueing and bickering at each other, I really don't see that happening. People, just grow up.
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
giopanda
Team: Privateer

Post by giopanda »

i'm not saying this is another useless post sweendoggy, but hey look at who read and answer it?
who actually shouldn't!
i think now the only way out of this situation is strict law enforcement, expand the forum rules and make people respect them, or get banned for whatever time lapse the admins decide.
i know it may sound dictatorial, but it's the only way i see to get people understand that they can't get in here and act like complete morons without even caring about making the entire community looks like sh*t.
Scummy

Post by Scummy »

better not to say anything here these post about being a d bag or something else bad person.. is coming up very often on these forums :? idk
yomo

Post by yomo »

Scummy wrote:better not to say anything here these post about being a d bag or something else bad person.. is coming up very often on these forums :? idk
I dont really know what you are trying to say but either

People shouldn't post on these forums:
Its not that people shouldn't post on the forums, its just that people need to mature up, be respectful and think before they type. These sorts of threads come up often because people don't take notice or just cant be bothered to put in the effort.

People shouldn't post in this thread:
I dont really see why not?

People shouldn't create threads like this:
Something must be said to try and make people realise the damage they do when they post stupid comments, it really is holding the game back.

Sorry if I have misunderstood your post
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

i don't think this is the best game on the planet.i think is reflex :wink:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Replace America with MXS

This just for the fun of it
yomo

Post by yomo »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:i don't think this is the best game on the planet.i think is reflex :wink:
People said that about untamed before it came out...
But reflex does look pretty cool I must say!
gordy

Post by gordy »

HERESY! BURN HIM!!
instupitious.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

one of my good friends is a MMA fighter heres what he looks like Image and he beats people up for good reasons theese kids were making fun of our friend so my friend data showed up at the bus stop with his mma gloves and muy thai shorts on and was gonna beat the hell out of those kids but those kids never showed up haha.. and then some kids were throwing ketchup packets at another random kid so data went over there punched the kid in the stomache a couple times and ran haha its pretty cool knowing that he fights for good reasons and doesnt abuse his fighting
chris465

Post by chris465 »

Very well said Sween!!
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

gordy wrote:HERESY! BURN HIM!!
Hahaha

and Sween yeah , this is not the 1st topic about that not even the 2nd, I've just lost the count of many topics like this and its kinda nice too see some descent people over this forum but who really need read it , trust me 3/5 of them won't even read the topic and and 1/5 Will not even try change
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Sonnette
Team: Mspirit

Post by Sonnette »

Good day Gents,

at least one true point was made by Giopanda there I guess in certain scenarios there is just the who can´t listen needs to feel philosophy right and I´m fully forward to a zero tolerance policy otherwise I think these individuals woun´t learn. it basicly doesn´t need to stay that way for ever at least once the majority has learned the rules of normal civilized communications it can be dropped but the way it is right now is in my opinion nearly inaceptable since it brings the comunity to a point where no one wants to post at all since three posts later it will turn into a different discussion or someone starts an flaming war just for the sake of his internal masturbation whish. Sorry for the harsh words here but this is how I see this sad but true.

Kind Regards
Sonnette
THE MISSING POWER OF AN ENGINE IS BALANCED BY THE SICKNESS OF THE RIDER
IF YOU DON´T NEED TO BRAKE BEFORE A CORNER YOU HAD BEEN GAY ON THE STRAIGHT BEFORE
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

very well said sween. i think alot, and mean ALOT of people here should really grow up and stop attacking personally on people.we have a smaller community so it's better that we all come together to make this the best game it is. ill even admit i have been an asshole to someone on the mx vs atv reflex forum before, i wont say who. but later that day i actually pm'ed him and apologized back to him. thats what we here need to start doing when the shit hits the fan between us