my controller is not working on my new pc

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
bootsie

my controller is not working on my new pc

Post by bootsie »

hello i was wondering if anybody could help i just got a new pc and my controller was working fine the first two day and then all of sudden it stopped and said usb unrecognized and i been trying to get it to work for a day ive tried to upate driver and i got a bluetooth adapter for my pc and it is still not working does anybody have an idea of whats going on thanks in advance :D
bootsie

Re: my controller is not working on my new pc

Post by bootsie »

does anyone know how to fix it
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You haven't given us very much information to help you.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

KTM57 wrote:You haven't given us very much information to help you.
everytime i plug the controller it says usb unrecognized it the controller vibrates when i plug it in like it connects to the controller but id does not connect to the pc
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Is it safe to assume you are running Windows 10?
What controller do you have?
Tanner Rogers
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

motokid499 wrote:Is it safe to assume you are running Windows 10?
What controller do you have?
yeah im running windows 10 and i have a xbox one and ps4 controller
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

I don't recommend using a Bluetooth adapter for one, im not sure how fast the connection is nowadays but I remember it causing me quite a bit of input lag. Use cable. Try uninstalling your driver's and letting windows reinstall them. I'm assuming you've already tried using different USB ports? Both of those controllers are plug and play with supported games. On other games, for example a game that doesn't support PS4 controllers, you'll need an emulator of a supported controller. Natively, both PS4 and Xbox controllers should work with MX Simulator.
Tanner Rogers
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

motokid499 wrote:I don't recommend using a Bluetooth adapter for one, im not sure how fast the connection is nowadays but I remember it causing me quite a bit of input lag. Use cable. Try uninstalling your driver's and letting windows reinstall them. I'm assuming you've already tried using different USB ports? Both of those controllers are plug and play with supported games. On other games, for example a game that doesn't support PS4 controllers, you'll need an emulator of a supported controller. Natively, both PS4 and Xbox controllers should work with MX Simulator.
yeah the usb adapter didnt work for me but i tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them and i tried trouble shoot and to update drivers and still no luck
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

bootsie wrote:
motokid499 wrote:I don't recommend using a Bluetooth adapter for one, im not sure how fast the connection is nowadays but I remember it causing me quite a bit of input lag. Use cable. Try uninstalling your driver's and letting windows reinstall them. I'm assuming you've already tried using different USB ports? Both of those controllers are plug and play with supported games. On other games, for example a game that doesn't support PS4 controllers, you'll need an emulator of a supported controller. Natively, both PS4 and Xbox controllers should work with MX Simulator.
yeah the usb adapter didnt work for me but i tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them and i tried trouble shoot and to update drivers and still no luck
i got it thank you