Just a heads up...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
808
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby 808 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Give him until midnight tonight so this thread can go on some more
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

spencerturley
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby spencerturley » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Ethan also sent me a false donation with a chargeback but what he doesn't realize is I talked to the manager of paypal and didn't have to pay a dime of fees hahahah good try bud. You don't deserve any second chances you've been a this scam for a while. Be glad I don't prosecute you for fraud/theft because that is what you are doing.

JettWisdom
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:29 am
Team: WTR

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby JettWisdom » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:47 pm

spencerturley wrote:Ethan also sent me a false donation with a chargeback but what he doesn't realize is I talked to the manager of paypal and didn't have to pay a dime of fees hahahah good try bud. You don't deserve any second chances you've been a this scam for a while. Be glad I don't prosecute you for fraud/theft because that is what you are doing.

Hes something else. Some more fuel to the fire. Thanks for adding this helps alot.
Image

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12953
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby jlv » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:04 am

Ethaneg9 wrote:all I im going to say is that Chex said I have til midnight til he proceeds with ilv to perm ban. All I need is till midnight then I will accept the ban.

It's bad enough he ripped off Chris and Spencer. Now he's calling me "ilv"? That's it!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

JettWisdom
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:29 am
Team: WTR

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby JettWisdom » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:30 am

jlv wrote:
Ethaneg9 wrote:all I im going to say is that Chex said I have til midnight til he proceeds with ilv to perm ban. All I need is till midnight then I will accept the ban.

It's bad enough he ripped off Chris and Spencer. Now he's calling me "ilv"? That's it!

thats it
Image

DABZZZ
Posts: 1037
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby DABZZZ » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:03 am

jlv wrote:
Ethaneg9 wrote:all I im going to say is that Chex said I have til midnight til he proceeds with ilv to perm ban. All I need is till midnight then I will accept the ban.

It's bad enough he ripped off Chris and Spencer. Now he's calling me "ilv"? That's it!


Gold.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

User avatar
Snopro704
Posts: 792
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 am
Team: RFORCE8
Location: Minnesota

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby Snopro704 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Just stumbled upon this gold, what a read. Lol.

Ethan is the extreme version of that stupid, full of shit 13 year old we all were at some level XD

Bummer for Chris and Atom, getting charged to make quality streams :/
Jack Fowler

Pro National Numbers: 89 ('15) 57 ('16) 86 ('17) 83 ('18)

Grown up and washed up

User avatar
SKlein
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: MN

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby SKlein » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:04 pm

JettWisdom wrote:
jlv wrote:It's bad enough he ripped off Chris and Spencer. Now he's calling me "ilv"? That's it!

thats it

Nothing quite like like ripping people off, eh.
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6883
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby Wahlamt » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Shoutout to Erik for having some wisdom. Fuck that other kid.

User avatar
James_122
Posts: 4195
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Team: Channel 4 News
Location: News Room

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby James_122 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 am

Wahlamt wrote:Shoutout to Erik for having some wisdom. Fuck that other kid.


I thought Walmart is all about rolling back prices?

J83cket
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:22 pm
Team: TLD Yamaha

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby J83cket » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:25 am

Did y’all get your money?

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6883
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby Wahlamt » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:38 pm

James_122 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Shoutout to Erik for having some wisdom. Fuck that other kid.


I thought Walmart is all about rolling back prices?

New things are coming...

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6779
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:21 pm

A week later and Chex's balls are still dry? Shame...shame...shame. Lesson learned hopefully for the kids. Ferda!
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
Yamaha285
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:23 pm
Team: MotoStar Racing
Location: North West

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby Yamaha285 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Wahlamt wrote:
James_122 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Shoutout to Erik for having some wisdom. Fuck that other kid.


I thought Walmart is all about rolling back prices?

New things are coming...


That 2019 stock model replacement...
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6883
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby Wahlamt » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Yamaha285 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
James_122 wrote:
I thought Walmart is all about rolling back prices?

New things are coming...


That 2019 stock model replacement...

Shhhh...


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: broland278, HOBOS CAN FLY, MrMx198 and 8 guests