WMSA NATIONALS S2!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DJ99X

Re: WMSA NATIONALS S2!!

Post by DJ99X »

Oh man, if everyone commits to this and enters, this will be one sick competition. Some computers will have trouble handling 20 bikes though :? especially mine :? :?
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

lol mine will handle it fine

(i can get 40 into 1 race on Eagle Mountain)
MXF_ATOC-x111
Team: Privateer

Post by MXF_ATOC-x111 »

Team MXF is a French / Belgium Team

MXF_ATOC_x111 #111 kx250f Team MXF
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

DJ wrote:Oh man, if everyone commits to this and enters, this will be one sick competition. Some computers will have trouble handling 20 bikes though :? especially mine :? :?

You could always split it into two classes.

My computer has lagged for every single race we have ran this week, so I suggest taking the faster guys, and the slower guys, and splitting them into two classes. (A and B). Then you can have both classes running, but the slower guys can still win races.

I think we've got to the point where we need to split it in two, because I need to constantly avoid looking toward where 'everyone' is on the racetrack because my computer will piss and moan at me and then die.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Oh i like the class ideas. Im in if you guys make it that way. Maybe ill be next to last then.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

WILSONATV wrote:Oh i like the class ideas. Im in if you guys make it that way. Maybe ill be next to last then.

A or B class? :P
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

C class 8)
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I'll do C class too lol
hondarider525

Post by hondarider525 »

i dont get it? i thought you just raced by yourself and then sent in your race and someone put it all together, so somebody please enlighten me lol.
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I believe they mean when you are watching the spliced demo file
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

hondarider525 wrote:i dont get it? i thought you just raced by yourself and then sent in your race and someone put it all together, so somebody please enlighten me lol.

When I ran the St. Bumpy race, I had to go in the free camera, and look straight at the ground or else my computer would crash.

Basically, there are to many riders racing in one race for my computer to handle, so if we split it into two groups, A and B, then the fast guys can race A, and the slower guys can race B. Then I can watch both demos without having to stare at the ground for half the race. :/

But, you still run your demo. Basically, we can do the first race, if you place top half you are A, bottom half you are B.

After that, we can adjust them. For instance if you get 2nd in the first race, and get killed by A in the second race, you could be moved down to B, and move the fastest guy from A up until it's even. (Or we could do some qualifying. 2 races, and we will give points to those, top half A, bottom half B during the start.

(Kind of like Lorettas, but not.) :D
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

im in for the class idea

have a pro class and an intermediate class
and just like in my series if u win a set amount of races u can be bumped up to the pro class from the intermediate class
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

This is what I propose, in a way to make WMSA be able to look at it easier:

Two classes:
A class
B class

Before the start of the season, we should have two races. Both on different types of tracks. One with air control, and one with corner speed.

Tracks:
Mooch Mountain: (It's already done)
Rabbit Hill: (Due tonight)

So, we take the results from Mooch, and the soon-to-be results from Rabbit Hill, and we place all the people in these races in classes. For example, Mittocs will get 25 points for winning Mooch, and so on from there. If he wins Rabbit Hill, then he will have 50 points. Just add the two motos together.

Rank each race the standard AMA:
1st - 25
2nd - 22
3rd - 20
4th - 18
5th - 16
6th - 15
7th - 14
8th - 13
9th - 12
10th - 11
11th - 10
12th - 9
13th - 8
14th - 7
15th - 6
16th - 5
17th - 4
18th - 3
19th - 2
20th - 1

If a racer has only raced one race will be automatically put in B class, unless they can prove they are fast enough for A. (I.E. top 4 or top 5.), or by WMSA discretion.

Yay or Nay?

(Or we could do it by how many times you ate shit during the race. It's funnier that way. :D)
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

if we do it how many times we ate shit then ppl could sandbag really bad.... and just fall on purpose
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

but thats a good idea although after rabbit ima probly be A class..... idk depends though but i didnt race a serious race on mooch