A Few Questions........

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
southernpride69

A Few Questions........

Post by southernpride69 »

Is it me, or is it imposible to whip on arcade physics? Also, when you bike is a 250 are the robots 250s as well? When the full version of the game comes out will their be a track editor, and also will you be able to do multiyplayer over a local network with one computer acting as the server? Why when trying to do a race by your self their are allwasy 3 other bikes? Any help would be appreciated, its a great game, I changed u the keys cause I didn't like the Defaults, but still great, you should make one for downhill moutain bike racing.....
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: A Few Questions........

Post by jlv »

You can't do natural whips in arcade mode. You can lean in the air but it's just not the same...

To make the robots ride 250f's, under "New Race", change all the gates that say "Robot" to "Robot (Four Stroke)".

The full version will have a track editor, but it isn't very user friendly at the moment.

No multiplayer yet. That is the first thing I plan on doing after the game is complete. I'm not sure how long it will take.

If you just want to race by yourself, under "New Race", make sure all the gates are "Empty" except for one "Human", which is the gate you will start from.
southernpride69

Post by southernpride69 »

ok, thanks for the quick reply, its a great game allready, for the main version, will it just be more tracks or will their be other big diffrences?
VRT_JPRLisbon_

Post by VRT_JPRLisbon_ »

jlv wrote:...
No multiplayer yet. That is the first thing I plan on doing after the game is complete. I'm not sure how long it will take.
If you can build some type of a small\fast multiplayer just with a small number of players , like 3 or 4 or something like that , this before the game is complete just to make the game even more fun would be cool , after that you make the game as you want it to be and next you do the online as you want to be also , like this people can start play online before all its done because online its much more fun than just play with the pc riders , anyway the pcriders are fun also because they are fast but online is online :D
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Post by rewrew421 »

i dont think the number of players has anything todo with the time it would take, but i could be wrong i practically know nothing about the online coding aspect, but i do beleive it would be esier to code or maybe to provide use with LAN play instead of true online. If it is esier to get LAN into the game then thet would work just as good with the use of a program like Hamachi. Just a theory like i said i dont know much abot the online aspect but ive seen a few games run off of hamachi.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

southernpride69 wrote:ok, thanks for the quick reply, its a great game allready, for the main version, will it just be more tracks or will their be other big diffrences?
Mostly just more tracks. There will probably be a points series, and maybe timed laps vs. a ghost too.