fastest sim racers

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
tacomcdolphin
Team: Privateer

Re: fastest sim racers

Post by tacomcdolphin »

Sweendoggy wrote:Way too many B and C guys on the original list... We have a lot of Pros on the forums, at LEAST 10, so the B classers are pushing it for top 10 fastest, and C class is absolutely not the fastest...I'd bet 50% of simmers are C class speed at least.
like what pros? and the b class nationals dudes are faster then alot of pros like plessinger would wax bobby without a doubt
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

All of you guys are just wrong and confused.. This guy is gnarly as

Just whatever you do, don't look up jacob ehm on youtube or look through any of the other videos of my on that profile
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

tacomcdolphin wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:Way too many B and C guys on the original list... We have a lot of Pros on the forums, at LEAST 10, so the B classers are pushing it for top 10 fastest, and C class is absolutely not the fastest...I'd bet 50% of simmers are C class speed at least.
like what pros? and the b class nationals dudes are faster then alot of pros like plessinger would wax bobby without a doubt
:?

My Opinion?

Osbourne
Webb
Bell
Bonds
Assuncao
Epstein
Aeck
Rinauru
Jkaw

When Plessinger/smith/wilson make a AMA SX or National program, then I will put them up above the pros, but pros are always faster IMO...B classers can wait their turn. Obviously not all of those guys are active, Assuncao and Bonds take the cake for fast/active without a doubt. Also, do your research on Bonds, he has had a rough career, but he was and is an absolute BADASS...2001 Rookie of the year....pro circuit rider...2008 Worcs champion as a privateer....
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Bobby Bonds was/is gnarlier than most of you realize, just like what Sween said.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Also, I really just had a problem with the C class guys on that list or back of the pack B guys...I mean they are faster than me, but again there are hundreds of people in SIM that fast I'd bet
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Bonds has my vote. Anyone who raced for pc is a beast.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I got 3rd in a C class race at StarWest once. Might as well put me up there with Davis.

(That was a joke devin calm down)
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

When dean Wilson was racing on 60s in Alberta I finished second to him.so what if he lapped me and I was on an 80
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

I was just looking at all of Bobby Bonds results... and the dude is a beast he got at least like 8 top tens in AMA Nationals, He got a 2nd place finish at Hangtown in 2001 i think it was. Definitly deserves alot more credit than given in here.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

James_122 wrote:When dean Wilson was racing on 60s in Alberta I finished second to him.so what if he lapped me and I was on an 80
That's like Zach Osborne came to indiana and I battled with him for a little bit, but the kid was just too damn fast.
mxr449
Team: SYS / FAMmx Design

Post by mxr449 »

Pumped that when Bobby's back racing, which should be in the next couple rounds, he'll be wearing my first printed set of FAMmx Design Graphics

Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Sweendoggy wrote:
tacomcdolphin wrote:
:?

My Opinion?

Osbourne
Webb
Bell
Bonds
Assuncao
Epstein
Aeck
Rinauru
Jkaw

When Plessinger/smith/wilson make a AMA SX or National program, then I will put them up above the pros, but pros are always faster IMO...B classers can wait their turn. Obviously not all of those guys are active, Assuncao and Bonds take the cake for fast/active without a doubt. Also, do your research on Bonds, he has had a rough career, but he was and is an absolute BADASS...2001 Rookie of the year....pro circuit rider...2008 Worcs champion as a privateer....
This. Bonds is a badass. I still have signed posters of him :D
chrsterrill64
Crushed Dissenter
Team: DeCal Works

Post by chrsterrill64 »

bc45 wrote:Can y'all add me in where ever you think I would place, here are my results from the Muddy Creek Regional.

Name- Bailey Croom

http://www.tracksideresults.com/mxtrans ... sp?e=1&c=6
I went to the 250 B mod results and it said that Aaron Plessinger and Jordan Smith both got first moto 1. hahaha
Yamahaulin
Team: TBR

Post by Yamahaulin »

its because there were more then 40ppl so they had divisions
2017 Sim Cup Champion | 2014 East Coast Supercross Champion | 2013 MEC Champion | 2013 250 MX Outdoor Champion | 2013 Grand National Champion | 2013 250 West Coast Supercross Champion