How do i get faster at sim?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
RykerGaming

Re: How do i get faster at sim?

Post by RykerGaming »

Jkern441 wrote:Youtube dude, for real. Check out Spencer Turleys channel, he has lots of Mx Simulator guides on it. theres other channels also. Just search "mx simulator how to" and theres lots of videos. be patient i was terrible at it for a long time, gave up a few times, and now im pretty good and can hang with some of the pros. it takes time and tons of practice. youll get there
wHaT iS uP mY dOoDs, sPeNcEr TuRkEy hErE wItH aNoThEr tRacK rEvEiW
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

at first i was reading the comments and i was like damn has the world ended? cos everyone is being waaay to nice but leave it to matt :lol:

James_122 wrote:Watch every single one of Devins post race gifs, and break downs from the last 8 years. It will teach what not to do, and in turn you won’t be any faster, but at least Devin will know at least one person cared.

that was honestly great tho! xD

i shouldnt have an input on this cos im no where near fast but what ive learned from the ol hunter root is, time trial. time trial is how you get fast. race yourself until your beating everyones times :wink:
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

T_Frye127 wrote:at first i was reading the comments and i was like damn has the world ended? cos everyone is being waaay to nice but leave it to matt :lol:
The only thing that will ever truly make me happy is watching Havoc attempt to chew solid food, or hearing that August has hit his 2nd tree.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

DABZZZ wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:You are your own trainer. Just set aside as much time as you can afford and practice. If I had a nickel for everyone that wanted a shortcut to staying up and being fast, then...I'm sure you know the rest.

You’d have a shit load of nickels?
I think that's how it goes.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.