MX Simulator Crack

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Re: MX Simulator Crack

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

I'm totally against pirates and all that, but I'm not sure that is what he meant. Since he said sorry for his english, could he maybe have been trying to say that there isn't really anything stopping him but there should be?"

Who knows.... maybe I'm being too nice. :roll:
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

man people that steal and crack games annoy me so much, wheres your values at. I bought the game 3 times on (mum's house comp, dad's house comp and my laptop) with my own money. just to give more to JLV, he should be asking for a lot more then he does. this game is worth A LOT more then $42. its always improving. and Kicks ass over reflex and other $100 plus games. you should want to help JLV produce this game, not try rip it off
samtbull

Post by samtbull »

i sorry if i have posted n the wrong topic but could smeone tell me how to make a signatre or even how to put it on my profil i just made onetheread i want to know how to se it and the gu who said what stops m o reuploading ey i thikyour a faggot and shoud die ecause i have had this game for eek no ad it is aswesome you met o manypepl on onlne its azng but i will be shit wt you on it so my advie go ill yoursef you cheapass.

Fear Nothing Risk Everything
samtbull

Post by samtbull »

lol my keyboard keeps cutting out

Fear Nothing Risk Everything
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

mxer223 wrote:
JP37R wrote:
bilko wrote:what will stop me of massive reuploading it and spaming on other sites ??

sry for sux engliszzzz lul ;o
First, what the hell is wrong with you? second, have you ever heard of honesty of integrity? third, your parents must be dirtbags too for not teaching you anything about honesty, integrity, or even right from wrong. Best I can hope for is people like you will get run down by cars, buses or landed on by crashing airplanes. You're nothing but an ungratefull little dirtbag I that I wouldnt hesitate to pummel given the chance.

Very mature :lol:
maybe not that mature, I work and pay for everything I have (minus gifts from others) and the one thing that gets zero tolerance from me is a thief. After 5 stolen cars, 8 stolen steros and 3 house break-ins, I've developed a personal hatred for thiefs. I sincerely wish ill fate upon them. Maybe you don't like my attitude, but unless you have a guilty conscience then my attitude shouldn't affect you in any way.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I totally agree man. Nothing worse that thiefs. Especially bike thiefs. Everytime I read a report of someones bike being stolen, it makes me sick to my stomach.

5 cars stolen? Really? Is your neighbourhood heaps rough, or did you leave the keys in your car 5 times? :lol:
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

DJ wrote:I totally agree man. Nothing worse that thiefs. Especially bike thiefs. Everytime I read a report of someones bike being stolen, it makes me sick to my stomach.

5 cars stolen? Really? Is your neighbourhood heaps rough, or did you leave the keys in your car 5 times? :lol:
not especially bad neighborhood, but I guess I've owned cars they wanted. Anymore I just roll old man style, no lift kit on my truck, no big stereo, no stickers on the back window, trying to keep it plain as possible and un-attractive to thiefs.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

The one thing I hate as much as a thief is vandalism. Someone keyed my truck last year and I am still sick to my stomach every time I look at it. I would love to buff it out with their face. lol
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Phathry25 wrote:
rideblue56 wrote:who's questioning his honesty? :|
FactoryBR21 wrote:Not really but...yeah lol
well not exactly in those words.. lol
Remember Factory was one of the guys that disappeared for a while after you had to have your registration key...
Try to take care of your life , allright? I guess ur mom didnt teach you to do not point fingers ,yes i have had the cracked game
I was like 14 and i couldnt buy the game bymyself and my parents would never get me a game of 100bucks
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

lets see. 1 year, at least 1 hour a day average = 365 hours

42 / 365 = 11 cents per hour. best money spent ever :)
if you don't have the money to buy, don't buy :)
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

Phathry25 wrote: well not exactly in those words.. lol
Remember Factory was one of the guys that disappeared for a while after you had to have your registration key...[/quote]

At least he got it, afterwards made some exelent tracks that you should be glad for 8)

Jlv, I kindly would like to request you to allow puremxs and forum for real mxs owners, I just do not want to share the same rights with those pirates.
We will be holding you down and I bet everyone in here would be glad for such a honor...
Finesse Supersports
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

FactoryBR21 wrote:Try to take care of your life , allright? I guess ur mom didnt teach you to do not point fingers ,yes i have had the cracked game
I was like 14 and i couldnt buy the game bymyself and my parents would never get me a game of 100bucks
I need a new bike right now, but don't have the money, does that mean I should go steal one until I do? Quit trying to justify your stealing. It's not that I carry a personal grudge against you for stealing the game, I was just illustrating to rideblue that he was wasting his time talking to you about not stealing mxsim... I for one echo his sentiments, a close friend had his bike stolen on Saturday night, so I'm all worked up about killing thieves right now.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

your exemple was totally stupid! seriously
before the key comes more than half of this community even very important members ( I know whatim talking about) Had the cracked game and im saying its a lot of people, if wasnt the big ammount of ilegal version we had in this game nobody would ever buy it ;)
The only reasson a lot of people bought it at began was because they had a change to see what the game was like before buying it
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

change = chance
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

You are still arguing as if you did nothing wrong...