Rider thoughts, MXS A1

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DJ99X

Re: Rider thoughts, MXS A1

Post by DJ99X »

Sure...

There probably does need to be another simultaneous / delayed race now. The community is much larger than it was last year. The question is, who will run it, and where?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It's funny, I was on the server the day before and it wasn't very crowded. I was actually worried about a low turnout! For the next round I'll reserve to top 10 in points and the top 20 lap times until 8:45.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
angelosxs
Team: Privateer

Post by angelosxs »

JLV why don't you run a motocross series?Supercross is to hard for the guys who aren't ''expert'' to the game..I think that a motocross 2011 series,with new tracks will be great
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

I like the idea of a National Series, doesnt even have to be new tracks. Maybe we could do say a 5 race series. "The Best of MXS Spring Series" just like the Best of Texas Series

Put up a poll of ten tracks, the top 5 voted tracks get the spot.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

There are always MX series being held. Just not held by JLV
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

Great post dude
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

moto4life211 wrote:unorganized
What was unorganized about it? Please do elaborate? Simplicity is usually the best, especially when we are just having fun. It is a lot of work organizing a MXS race of over 40 people let me tell you, the less "restrictions, qualifying rules, guidelines the better it is"

...Maybe you should stick to something a bit more your style, Running races in Reflex is a joke in comparison, try seeding 40 riders into their correct heat by lap time, take note of all the questions and concerns in the chat, try to get the right people into the server, type in all the uid's of the 20 riders for heat one, set the laps, Then try your best to race focus, then quickly type in all the 20 uids for heat 2, running it, figuring out all 22 uids for the lcq and getting them typed in a forceplayed, it becomes a mess quick. To top it off, no one in the server (ok, maybe a few) has a clue what is going on, and no one listens to a word you say, so you HAVE to do everything yourself, you can't expect them to do anything for you....the more stipulations you add and complicated the more complicated the above gets...this should be fun for the organizer too you know, we are taking time out of our lives so that we can all race this ONE OF A KIND replica race series. Do you even realize how much time and effort JLV puts in to pump out these awesome tracks for us every week? and you want to disrespect him, this game, this community like that?

Now run along to your little "couch racers" dealeo like a good little boy and complain about how bad things are that you don't deserve in the first place you ungrateful prick.

:evil: [/rage]
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Also...Sorry to JLV for the above post (I'm sure it will be memory hole now that I think of it), but ignorant comments like that really chap my ass....especially when the truth is that he is just throwing a fit cause he didn't show up early enough to get in, whether you have a good excuse for not being their early or not, most guys I talked to knew it would be full up to an hour early...
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

ok well have u seen how many ppl r on that web site almost 13000 ppl so of course there doing something right and not to even say how much the admins do and no there going to have a new website 3x better but they changed the name and with as much codeing they have to do on the page that they have been making the site for almost a year cus they want to make a real racing website thats organized and our goal is to take over all online racing and have a racing site bigger then game battles so with as much they can do on the site im pretty sure we can get a race going and have it organized and if we can handle 12000 ppl im pretty sure we can take care of just 40 ppl for 1 race so even on the new website we're going to do heats and and mains and all that so when this website is done and u want to help ur welcome but if u dont want any part of it well ur loss
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Moto4life, this is the first time I've ever heard of that site but based on your cocky disrespectfull little prick-ass attitude I won't be attending anything organized by that site EVER. Your approach is hurting that site more than it's helping.
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

I am guessing that this "Couch racer" gig is comparable to MXOT. I have never heard of it so i cant pick sides.

And if your NEW website has the same format of your post. All jumbled up in one sentance. You will lose 12000 riders pretty quick.

Where do i find the MX series races for MXS? Im wanting to get in on some of those.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

moto4life211 wrote:ok well have u seen how many ppl r on that web site almost 13000 ppl so of course there doing something right and not to even say how much the admins do and no there going to have a new website 3x better but they changed the name and with as much codeing they have to do on the page that they have been making the site for almost a year cus they want to make a real racing website thats organized and our goal is to take over all online racing and have a racing site bigger then game battles so with as much they can do on the site im pretty sure we can get a race going and have it organized and if we can handle 12000 ppl im pretty sure we can take care of just 40 ppl for 1 race so even on the new website we're going to do heats and and mains and all that so when this website is done and u want to help ur welcome but if u dont want any part of it well ur loss
FFS have you ever hear of using a damn Period in your sentences ( . )( . ) I really hope you are not referring to mxonlinetournaments.com because that place is a joke, yea they have the title from racerx, but who gives a flying f. they should just stick to ps3, and xbox 360, And stick to the little kids games, and leave mxs to the big kids ehh... :roll:
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

moto4life211 wrote:ok well have u seen how many ppl r on that web site almost 13000 ppl so of course there doing something right and not to even say how much the admins do and no there going to have a new website 3x better but they changed the name and with as much codeing they have to do on the page that they have been making the site for almost a year cus they want to make a real racing website thats organized and our goal is to take over all online racing and have a racing site bigger then game battles so with as much they can do on the site im pretty sure we can get a race going and have it organized and if we can handle 12000 ppl im pretty sure we can take care of just 40 ppl for 1 race so even on the new website we're going to do heats and and mains and all that so when this website is done and u want to help ur welcome but if u dont want any part of it well ur loss
FFS have you ever hear of using a damn Period in your sentences ( . )( . ) I really hope you are not referring to mxonlinetournaments.com because that place is a joke, yea they have the title from racerx, but who gives a flying f. they should just stick to ps3, and xbox 360, And stick to the little kids games, and leave mxs to the big kids ehh... :roll:
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote: FFS have you ever hear of using a damn Period in your sentences ( . )( . )
those are boobs, not periods. :lol: