***************TO ALL CREATORS***************

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
JerryLaw
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: ***************TO ALL CREATORS***************

Post by JerryLaw »

YzJarne_196 wrote: Why ban me? Because I made this topic?
TheDude wrote: Haha banning for his opinion :lol: :lol: Are you drunk?
Bunch of hypocritical faggots.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Phathry25 wrote:
Robert196 wrote:What if we just don't release anything again? Would that make everything better?
We? You use we like you're one of the creators in question....
MotoOption has stuff that isn't released. In fact, none of its released to the public. Every time I make something for fun (The 180 Decals Suzuki) I release it, but not anymore.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

JerryLaw wrote:
Why you should ban him? Because he gives his opinion.. Come on man..
12th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
JerryLaw
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JerryLaw »

Who were cheering JLV on to ban the whole tattlermx.nl team for an opinion about berry's ban? Yeahh all you belgium dudes.

Seriously tho, stop crying about not getting stuff, you haven't paid for it so it's not like you have rights to have it. If you want to have crazy epic stuff go create it yourself..
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

JerryLaw wrote:
More people then you think know (or are pretty sure) that you are Niels van Amerongen... And tell me how many times you have been in the ban court forum my friend.
JerryLaw
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JerryLaw »

YzJarne_196 wrote: More people then you think know (or are pretty sure) that you are Niels van Amerongen... And tell me how many times you have been in the ban court forum my friend.
Actually, 0 times to be honest. Look it up. ;)
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

What gives you little turds the right to have stuff that you had no involvement in what so ever? You do realize that the majority of the time, the team stuff that you see people running is the beta version of the creators stuff, and all of it will be released after the rF season and after it is made up to par? The creators put so much time in to their work, so why cant they run their creations privately for a few months? Not going to kill you to just relax, and wait is it kids? End the thread, because i swear there is an echo on this forum, and it all starts with these dumb kids chirpin about models and what they dont deserve.
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

JerryLaw wrote:
YzJarne_196 wrote: More people then you think know (or are pretty sure) that you are Niels van Amerongen... And tell me how many times you have been in the ban court forum my friend.
Actually, 0 times to be honest. Look it up. ;)
JerryLaw
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JerryLaw »

YzJarne_196 wrote: 1
Good. Now look at the replies your first link was a glitch from the website so not my fault and the 2nd link I am friends with yannick and was just messing around. :)
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

James_122 wrote:What gives you little turds the right to have stuff that you had no involvement in what so ever? You do realize that the majority of the time, the team stuff that you see people running is the beta version of the creators stuff, and all of it will be released after the rF season and after it is made up to par? The creators put so much time in to their work, so why cant they run their creations privately for a few months? Not going to kill you to just relax, and wait is it kids? End the thread, because i swear there is an echo on this forum, and it all starts with these dumb kids chirpin about models and what they dont deserve.
I know SOME stuff is being released at the end of the season, and yes, I am patient for that. I'm talking about showing off with stuff which we are sure of that it will never be released
James_122

Post by James_122 »

YzJarne_196 wrote:
James_122 wrote:What gives you little turds the right to have stuff that you had no involvement in what so ever? You do realize that the majority of the time, the team stuff that you see people running is the beta version of the creators stuff, and all of it will be released after the rF season and after it is made up to par? The creators put so much time in to their work, so why cant they run their creations privately for a few months? Not going to kill you to just relax, and wait is it kids? End the thread, because i swear there is an echo on this forum, and it all starts with these dumb kids chirpin about models and what they dont deserve.
I know SOME stuff is being released at the end of the season, and yes, I am patient for that. I'm talking about showing off with stuff which we are sure of that it will never be released
It is not showing off. It is showing upcoming skins. So that you know what is in store for the community. If you guys would stop getting your dick hard over a video game, then everything would be released on time with no drama. I swear we should have a 21+ forum.
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

JerryLaw wrote:Who were cheering JLV on to ban the whole tattlermx.nl team for an opinion about berry's ban? Yeahh all you belgium dudes.

Seriously tho, stop crying about not getting stuff, you haven't paid for it so it's not like you have rights to have it. If you want to have crazy epic stuff go create it yourself..
i NEVER said that they had to ban tattlermx
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

James_122 wrote:
YzJarne_196 wrote:
It is not showing off. It is showing upcoming skins. So that you know what is in store for the community. If you guys would stop getting your dick hard over a video game, then everything would be released on time with no drama. I swear we should have a 21+ forum.
When i'm 21 i'm not playing anymore MXS i think, i have a life :)
James_122

Post by James_122 »

TheDude wrote:When i'm 21 i'm not playing anymore MXS i think, i have a life :)
You realize that this forum is filled with ex pros, current pros, people within the mx industry, and millionares? If you live a life half of any of the people over 21 on here than you are doing great. Until then, keep re arranging furniture in your moms basement so that you can have the coolest fort on the block.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Well this topic makes me want to spend time creating and releasing content for everyone. I am so glad you shed some light. :roll: