2013 MotoOption Track Contest -- People's Champion Voting

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Re: 2013 MotoOption Track Contest -- People's Champion Votin

Post by Boblob801 »

barrington314 wrote:I dont want to vote because I know who made all the tracks and I feel like my bias will be in the way. Congrats to everyone, they are all fun, neat, nice, cool, awesome in their own ways. :D
I know who made the majority of the tracks. I voted completly unbaised, as you can see.
Hi
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

TYLCROSS23 wrote:
LinkinMark1987 wrote:1. Calippo Valley
2. Primal MX
3. Renton MX
4. Morrisville
5. Motosport compound (Absolutely stunning graphics/enviroment, but not a fine of the track layout and the track itself.)
+1
I think these IPs need checked. Something seems fishy here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

1. Calippo Valley
2. Quantim
3. Morrisville
4. Renton MX
5. Motosport Compound
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

1.Motosport
2.shadowvalley
3.acerbies
4.hillside
5.primal
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
Kramer | 112
Team: MV Films | JCR

Post by Kramer | 112 »

Motosport
quantin
primal
shadowvalley
renton
Dwayne#241
Team: Motosport.com

Post by Dwayne#241 »

1.Motorsports
2. Renton
3. primal
4. Shadowvalley
5. Hillside
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

1. Motosport
2. Primal
3. Island Medow
4. Renton
5. Calippo
j-smith #1 fan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by j-smith #1 fan »

1. MOTORSPORT COMPOUND
2. HILLSIDE PLAYGROUND
3. PRIMAL
4. RENTON
5. CALIPPO
11. ACERBIS BEACH CLASSIC
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

j-smith #1 fan wrote:1. MOTORSPORT COMPOUND
2. HILLSIDE PLAYGROUND
3. PRIMAL
4. RENTON
5. CALIPPO
Ok the whole 11th place thing is just Ignorant as f Like telling that person FU.
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

barrington314 wrote:
TYLCROSS23 wrote:
LinkinMark1987 wrote:1. Calippo Valley
2. Primal MX
3. Renton MX
4. Morrisville
5. Motosport compound (Absolutely stunning graphics/enviroment, but not a fine of the track layout and the track itself.)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

1. Renton MX
2. Motosport MX/SM/SX1/SX2
3. Morrisville
4. Calippo
5. Quantim
6. Shadow Valley
7. Acerbis Beach
8. Slope Style
9. Primal MX
10. Island Meadow
11. Hillside Playground

Renton MX
The most realistic track out of the bunch, the little ruts in every turn makes it realistic and realistically paced where you can't just go balls out in every turn. You have to be patient and smooth to go fast, and I think it deserves top nod on this list.
Motosport Compound
I like the variety in tracks but it doesn't have a realistic feel to the variety of tracks, although I give much respect to all of the work put into this track and work put into every single detail, but I think detail was more thought of than the actual disp map.
Morrisville
Extremely realistic "local track" vibe and I love the textures and layout. It is a close tie between Morrisville and Calippo but I'll give the nod to Morrisville for 3rd place.
Calippo
Honestly I don't think it's as fun as some of the tracks listed below, but in terms of the track in this competition I think it's extremely realistic, great objects, and awesome textures. I can imagine a "East coast amateur national" being held at a track like this.
Quantim
Quantim reminds me of a private track that a Pro would have, and it's just long enough to be realistically fit on that space and the jumps are really fun and shares variety and creativity.
Shadow Valley MX
Although very fun, I found it extremely unrealistic to have a half national/half supercross track that well prepped in the middle of the desert haha. Jokes aside, it is a great track but I found it a typical half sx/mx track for a video game that I've seen on almost every MX game, creativity was lacked (Although I think it is one of the best tracks in terms of fun factor).
Acerbis Beach
Track is really fun and one of the funnest to ride but in terms of the competition I don't think it's top 5 material, the textures and overall vibe wasn't up to par with the top 6 but it is one of the funnest tracks out of the list to put down laps on.
Slope Style
Textures were a little dark for my taste but I enjoyed the mountain ski resort theme and it has some fun jumps, the inside ruts were hard to get into though and pretty sharp too so it was hard to get a good flow, overall it was good but not the best out of the bunch.
Primal MX
Extremely dark textures made for a scenic environment but rough on the vision, the "HD" textures looked unrealistically rutted up and I didn't enjoy that aspect, but the layout itself was pretty fun.
Island Meadow
No comments
Hillside Playground
I didn't enjoy the extremely dark textures that looked like the stock textures on Mva's editor, and I didn't find it realistic at all, so it's last on my list. Sorry to whoever put their time and effort into this track, I just didn't enjoy it that much.

Closing statement:

HUGE THANKS to everyone who put work into this contest, big or small, everything is greatly appreciated.
cloud_2901
Team: Complete newbie

Post by cloud_2901 »

1: Calippo

2: Renton

3: Motosport Compound

4: Morrisville

5: Quantim
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

mxrewind665 wrote:
j-smith #1 fan wrote:1. MOTORSPORT COMPOUND
2. HILLSIDE PLAYGROUND
3. PRIMAL
4. RENTON
5. CALIPPO
Ok the whole 11th place thing is just Ignorant as f Like telling that person FU.
Yea dick move for sure. And the track really isnt that bad. I was more concerned on all the bridges.
pablius
Team: MXSimSpain

Post by pablius »

1. Calippo Valley: In my opinion this track is the best. The jumps, the ruts, multiple lines to choice...I think that is the only one which has the "racing skills". It's so fun for riding, racing and enjoying the game.

2. Primal MX: Awesome sand track for riding and racing too. I had to choice between Calippo and Primal for the 1st place but visually Calippo is better.

3. Renton MX: So realistic track, the ruts are beautiful, the track is so fun too. But in my opinion some jumps are big, too big and mix real feelings with those jumps...I don't like it. Visual quality deserves 10/10.

4. Island Meadow: Visually, the envrioment and graphic quality is very poor. Need to work on it. But the tracks is rideable and fun. I've seen on it very nice ideas, but my english don't allow me to explain them :oops: The turns are difficult to draw the fast line, some of them have not ruts and, I don't know. I enjoy searching fast lines and overall I like it. But the first impression is very poor.

5. Morrisville: Local track, realistic, looks good visually. But I don't enjoy riding there.

Motorsport Compound, the winner by the judges, is a very good looking track, so beautiful, but I vote for a MXSimulator game, if it were MXvsATV Alive, Motosport Compound would be the 1st. I think that its strenght is the visual impression, and for me the most important thing is the feeling.
2014: 11º MXSoN SPAIN - 8º MX1
2013: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 6º MX3
2013: 1º Amateur World GP Series - Open
2012: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 11º MX1

yfz22
Team: Privateer

Post by yfz22 »

1. Morrisville
2. Primal
3. Callipo
4. Slope Style