Rider thoughts, MXS A1

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: Rider thoughts, MXS A1

Post by Sib43 »

all I can say is... the SMA Supercross series starts tmr, so lets see how that will work out ;)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Food for thought for all those inconsistent people.

I just ran 5 laps at A1, using stock gearing, and only 1st geat. My best lap was 1:09.5 and my worst 1:10.1. I could run those for 20 laps no problem, it was an easy pace to maintain as I was doing none of the risky rhythms. If I were to run at 1:10.0 avg for all 15 laps of the main my race time would be 17:30, thats 17 seconds quicker than the winning race time. Now obviously traffic, and pile up's have a major effect of how quick your race will go, but if you're not pushing hard you have a better chance of avoiding such things.

How does that old saying go? Go slower to go faster?...
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Phathry25 wrote:Food for thought for all those inconsistent people.

I just ran 5 laps at A1, using stock gearing, and only 1st geat. My best lap was 1:09.5 and my worst 1:10.1. I could run those for 20 laps no problem, it was an easy pace to maintain as I was doing none of the risky rhythms. If I were to run at 1:10.0 avg for all 15 laps of the main my race time would be 17:30, thats 17 seconds quicker than the winning race time. Now obviously traffic, and pile up's have a major effect of how quick your race will go, but if you're not pushing hard you have a better chance of avoiding such things.

How does that old saying go? Go slower to go faster?...
Yea and you have also had this game a hell of a lot longer than ppl like me, I mean I have had this game, for only 4 weeks now, and I run consistant 110's to 120's but in a race It is next to impossible to go without crashing seeing as 20 ppl, lappers, etc.. so yea YOu have a valid point, but take into consideration not everyone is experienced as others.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Which is why would take it easy. Everyone has a blitz everything attitude. Think about how you'd ride in real life when it comes to pushing yourself, and duplicate it in MXS, and you'll find yourself going slower, but also crashing less.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

You guys are retarded, that will never work

Stop telling everyone my secret!!!