***************TO ALL CREATORS***************

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Re: ***************TO ALL CREATORS***************

Post by JT43 »

You say this community is full of arseholes? Yeah, well you're a prime example of one of them. You don't have the right to get access to everything that is created, so stop acting like you deserve everything. Yeah, it's annoying when a creator makes something and dangles it in front of you then says "its not getting released yet" but wouldn't you want to show off a great model that you have made or a sick track?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

Boblob801 wrote:If you payed just as much as me for Photoshop and 3ds max and payed just as much time and effort learning to make stuff you should (in theory) have kwl stuff to.
JNR Motorsports
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

YzJarne_196 wrote:
Gideon#67 wrote:While suggestions like this have already been made in 2 other topics, You post something like this. Whining about how they choose to release stuff or not release it. I agree to the extent that if everything they made is released with a template and such, the ripping would end. But it is their work. They can do what they please with it when they choose to do so. But to have an attitude of entitlement is full on retard. If you want top notch stuff for free, including Obj and template, then start making the stuff yourself, or stfu and be happy with what you get. It's guys like you that have ruined most hope the rest of us have for getting anything from the creators. You payed for the game, not all the great content that is made. So how can you call them selfish retards? You exemplify a SELFISH RETARD! SO YOU SIR NEED TO FUCK OFF! Learn to do it yourself!
Ohagan75 wrote:this is why the community is full of rippers and such. it's because kids like you truly believe that you are entitled to every damn model and skin that is ever made. if you want the newest models and skins then learn how to make them like the rest of had to.

smh to this community
100% agreed
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

2014 Shift by FCrew are just finished since 2/3 days,and it's for the team,so you won't get it now,and oh why you cry? Guys are making them too.

So stfu and make the stuff you want yourself,and stop pissed creator off.
ktmRider269
Team: Eleven10 Mods

Post by ktmRider269 »

Boblob801 wrote:If you payed just as much as me for Photoshop and 3ds max and payed just as much time and effort learning to make stuff you should (in theory) have kwl stuff to.
[/quote]
Yea Go get gimp Photoshop, Download blender, gimp and blender are all free and People need to learn how to use it...(THANKS STEVEN HAHA)
#4JG96
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

how about you make this stuff on yourown Jarne?
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
mxchild
Team: Batman motorsport

Post by mxchild »

<>vinnyv99<>

Post by <>vinnyv99<> »

Wait... What???
Vinny Villa 274 -
Check out my video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJKTHP36j5c