Frustration

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Will-Hughes#205
Team: Atlas | TLD

Frustration

Post by Will-Hughes#205 »

Ive just got bought the game, because its was recommended by a friend who plays mva and im getting really frustrated on how it throws me over the bars over almost every jump? Im not using a controller i thought this may be why, but i saw kawasakis video, i use his set up but with abit more stability and it is still happening! :evil:

I was also a RC on mVaManics.com for my skins and would like to start skinning for this so could somebody post a link of some good templates please?

Please any help is appreciated....
Photomorti

Re: Frustration

Post by Photomorti »

this is not a game you will learn in 1 day , it takes lots of practice!
When you start to get the hang of it it just feels right!
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

When your first learning I think the easiest technique to use is to be off the throttle until your front wheel is just leaving the ramp, then lean back and accelerate together. Should stop you nose-diving and with practice you should be able to hold the throttle on.
Will-Hughes#205
Team: Atlas | TLD

Post by Will-Hughes#205 »

Sorry, i should have waited abit longer before i posted because i got the hang of it.

Thank you for the feed back.
Prada

Post by Prada »

I agree with what he said. I just got this game a week ago and I'm loving it. I use an xbox controller since its easier for me. But lay off the throttle and be smoothe. It's helped me a lot and I'm starting to get whips down and stuff. Practice makes perfect!
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

i wouldnt use kawasakis stab setup if u just got the game , he is one of the the best riders in mxs and u just got the game , put everything defult and stab at 100 and slower move down by 5-10.you wount beable to learn this game in a day .